Chapter 1: Pudding & Pie

(Bigby's P.O.V)

Time: Evening

I'm in a cab right now, heading to the Pudding & Pie to have a talk to the owner of the joint "Georgie" and see if he knows anything about the two murders.

Yeah, Two murders....

Ever since I found Faith's head at the front steps of the Woodlands, things have gotten so weird and complicated. Now there is a second victim that's been killed, a troll called Lily. Things have gotten even worse but this is my job and I'm going to bring the killer to justice...

No matter what.

I was looking out the window right now, thinking to myself "Why them" and "For what reason". I know that I can't answer those questions but maybe Georgie can...

Snapping back to reality, I looked out  the window to see the Pudding & Pie, right there before me. The cab pulled to a stop and took one last minute glance before turning to the driver.

"Thanks for the ride, Cryer" I thanked him before reaching into my pocket to pay him but remembered that I gave all my money to Faith from before.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself.

"Don't worry sheriff, trip's on me. Now go and find out what happened to those women" said Cryer in an encouraging tone.

"I will, thanks Cryer" I told him quickly and got out.

"Anytime sheriff" was all he said as I shut the door behind me and drove off.

I walked up to the front door and was about to enter when a woman came out of the nearby alley. She had short, light blond hair in a purple striped dress that cover her necessary body parts but still showed some skin.

She had a light pink belt around her with metal beeds on it and a pair of dark colored boots but what I noticed the most of out of everything else was around her neck. She wore a purple ribbon that looked exactly like the one that Faith and Lily wore.

"Definitely came to the right place"

"Oh!" she seemed shocked to see me here.

"Sheriff. What a surprise. I'm not sure I've seen you here before" she continued, raising my eyebrows as she spoke.

"You're always welocme, of course. Is it business, or pleasure?" she asked, crossing her arms before adding "Or both?"

"I'm looking for someone" I replied.

"Finding you someone is our specialty but the club's closed" she answered back.

"Not quite what I meant" shaking my head slightly.

She paused, grinned slightly and looked down at me before she spoke "That's too bad. I guess you'd better talk to Georgie" as she looked back up and raised her eyebrows.

"You're in luck, he's here. Come on" she said as she walked to the door of the joint with me following behind.

She got her keys out, used them to unlock the door and had her hand on the handle but turned back around to face me.

"I should warn you that Georgie does not like to be bothered when he's working. And he's kind of in a... mood right now. I mean, more so than usual" she warned me but I wasn't worried.

Why would I be? I'm the Big Bad Wolf.

"It'll be fine. I have a way with people" I told her.

"So I've heard" she added a small chuckle along with a light smirk on her face.