The Next Great Adventure

Harry James Potter was lying on a bed in St.Mungos wizarding hospital. His wife Ginny Potter nee Wesley, and their three kids Albus, James, and Lily were all sitting by his side as the healer had informed him that he had but a few hours to live. Harry had requested that they go home so he could die in his own house. The healer had obliged and they along with the rest of the Weasley, Potters,and Malfoys went to the Potters' residence of 12 Grimmuald Place.

At the Potters house------------------------------

Harry was lying on the bed, with only Ginny, Albus, James, Lily, and Teddy by his side. Harry had only wanted the people closest to him by his side when he would take his last breath. Of course, all of them were crying. Harry saw this and decide to spend his last few moments comforting his family. "Don't cry, I'll be fine. I will finally be able to see my parents and also see the people who died during the war. Ginny, I'll say hi to Fred" He turns toward his kids"come here you four" they walk over, Lily sits on the bed "I want you guys to remember that I'm so proud of you, and I love you all" Teddy spoke up after his godfather"Harry, will you tell my parents about me?" "Of course Teddy" Harry replied. "Okay everyone cuddle in," he asks the other five, They all then sit up on the bed, Ginny lays her gray head of hair on Harry's chest.  His wife then spoke up "Harry, will you wait for me?" "Always" he replied. Harry James Potter than says "I love you all" before taking one last breath and falling into a deep sleep. Ginny Potter is the first one to notice and starts balling. Once the other four notice they soon follow in balling their eyes out. 

 Teddy Lupin then decides to go tell the rest of the family. Everyone in the room immediately perks up when he enters. His wife Victoire sees his tear-stained face and stands up to comfort her husband. Once she hugs him he buries his face in her hair and starts balling once again. Teddy's hair turns to its natural brown instead of his usual teal blue.

The whole family slowly started to cry as well but none more so then the Potters, slowly the spouses of James, Albus, and Lily made their way into the room to comfort their Husbands(or), Wife/ Mother in law.