4) The accident

Paris was finally home and the boys told her all about they're little sister and how much she acted like Michael, from all the things Paris has heard she can't wait to meet her herself and even have a little girls they.

Pearl POV

I has been to days since the trampoline and rock climbing with boys, we've talk a few times over the phone and they told me my older sister Paris couldn't wait to see me. The sad part is that it's Monday and I have school 'yayyy.....' usually my aunty May drops me off but since mommy doesn't have work she's going to drop me off. "Pearl come on your going to be late!!" and with that I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door to the car.

We were half way to the school when the car behind us banged into us making the car flip over, it all happened so fast I was starting to get dizzy. "Mommy!!! Mommy!!! WAKE UP PLEASE MOMMY!!!" I cried, all I heard was people screaming and an ambulance before I past out.

Paris POV

I heard on the news that there was a car crash, wanting to know more I kept on watching. 'The victims of the car crash are Heidi Brown and Pearl Josephine Jackson, the mother sadly past and the young girl is thankfully still alive but in severe conditions' Then it hit me....the kid on the news is my little sister. "Daddy!!!! Prince!!! Bigi!!! Come here Pearl was in a car accident!!" I cried out.

In less than a minute they all rushed downstairs to where I was. "What do you mean accident?!?" dad said looking panicked. "she got in a car accident it said on the news that in severe condition and Heidi is dead they got rushed to The State Hospital, we have to go I can't lose my baby sister I just got her back!" I said rushing to put on my shoes while the boys did the same. We all rushed to the car.

At the Hospital

All four of them finally gotten to the hospital Michael was hiding his face for obvious reasons. "We're here to see Pearl Josephine Jackson" Prince told the old lady at the front desk. "Are you a relative?" asked the old lady. "Yes" Paris answered. "Well she has just finished getting surgery, she's in the 3rd floor room 165B." They all said thank you and headed to the elevator going to the 3rd floor, thankfully no one else was in the elevator.

All four have been staring at Pearls door for what felt like forever but in reality was just about 5 minutes. "Guys nothings going to happen if we're just going to stare at the damn door." Paris said losing her mind. " Yeah she's right we have to be here for her we're the only family she's got right now." Prince said opening the door.

No one besides Pearl was in the room, everyone was shocked, she's hooked up to all these machines and she had bruises everywhere. The sight of her laying there looking so lifeless was heart breaking. All four had tears in their eyes, specially Bigi and Prince, they really bonded with her and it felt like they have known each other forever.

Michael POV

How could this happen to my baby, why did I let this happen, if I just would've been there for her...if I stayed and told the public the truth this wouldn't of happened. I wasn't there for my baby before but I'm never letting her out of my sight again. Since Heidi's dead the only person Pearl could live with is her aunt......but she already has a family to take care of. I think I'm going to have Pearl live with me. There's no way in HELL I'm going to let my daughter live without a father in her life.

"Kids, once Pearl gets out of the hospital she will be living with us she have an extra bed room in the house that can be her room, I'm not missing anymore time of my daughters life." I said now full on crying, the kids didn't say anything but nodded. I finally got the guts to go sit on the chair besides her bed and put her hands in mines, i saw the kids sit in the chairs near the wall with tears still flowing down their faces. I started singing the song I wrote for my kids.

Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before but now it's all clear
You took away the fear
And you brought me back to the light

You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world
You are my life

Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face
No more tears, no more pain
'Cause you love me
You help me understand
That love is the answer to all that I am
And I'm, I'm a better man
Since you taught me by sharing your life

You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world

You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world

You gave me strength
When I wasn't strong
You gave me hope when all hope is lost
You opened my eyes when I couldn't see
Love was always here waiting for me

You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world

You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world

You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world

You are my life

Once the song ended there was a knock on the door, I hide my face more and said come in. A doctor came in with a clip board. "Ok, surprisingly she is healthy and the only problem is that she has a minor concussion and has to be careful with her head she can go home tomorrow. She also might have memory loss but can gain back her memory with time." The doctor said while we all nodded. "Well I'll pick her up tomorrow" Paris said, we looked at her confused. "Well we can't take the risk of someone finding dad, and you boys already got to bond with her, so I want to bring her home tomorrow." We didn't say anything else and just agreed and stayed in the hospital room watching Pearl sleep peacefully. (That doesn't sound creepy at all) until we had to go home.