1-Why you hate me again?

This chapter is dedicated to all my first readers, trust me guys, I love you all

I know this is the beginning of the story but please, if any of my dear you have a way of helping me with story cover, please I need help.

***

I am your beautiful girl with the accurate amount of everything that is needed to be beautiful just that beauty was given to me too much. Yeah, I know, I'm smoking hot with my big brown dark chocolate orbs high and defined cheekbone and whatever is it that you can call accurate on the face, I have a lip to die for, I know that okay, I have a plump lower lip and a upper lip that is just half the size of the lower lip, and with a very pretty and long red hair, my friends call me God's own creation, so sure I know I'm very beautiful.

Well, I don't know explain this but this is just about my life. I know one thing in my life and it is that it is accurately complicated. I am a girl who loves being straight with my mouth but not my face – my face is so cruel that unless I'm too happy only them will you find a small smile on it, people don't get the fact that I am angry unless I drop the venom with my mouth which makes it all just too complicated.

Just for the record, you may find me frustrating too, sorry, I'm used to it, I'm practically used to being stupid so... well I can't obviously tell you all about me now because even me don't know all about me. You would have to read my little diary or life record to know the main deal with me.

***

"I hate you loads bitch!" yeah, way to start a sunny day for me

"Bitch shut the fuck up and fucking get out of the fucking bathroom, I'm going to be late!" I yelled back from my bed though I'm sure as hell still feeling sleepy.

Well that is my roommate Abigail, she is just the kind of person I would love to spend the rest of my college life with, I met her in my freshman year and since then, after a suck up life of a school dorm, we decided to rent an apartment but then we could only get a hostel close to school, that is why we are in a self contain room with two beds and everything a room needs.

"Big, why did you hate me again?" I asked immediately she stepped out of the bathroom

"I hate you because I was talking to you and you slept off" ahh, no wonder I didn't know why she hated me

"Ok, well hope you didn't finish the hot water?" I asked as I took of my night dress to put on a towel

"Nah, I was nice enough not to, I should really take my revenge now you know" she said getting ready while I go to the bathroom

"Care to explain" I yelled over the closed door

"Can't scream, when you get out" but she could scream when she wanted to preach about her hatred, wait I was getting the mind that you might be thinking of our room as small, nope, I really don't do small, I hate small to be precise and that is why I am the one paying the most of this place, cos I can't do split up half.

By the way, jeez! Hot water is the best way to slip off your sleepiness, I'm Sam by the way, Samantha Rockwell, but you are free to call me whatever you want, Sam, Sammie, Sammy, Saman, Mantha or whatever you are free.

By the time I came out of the bathroom, Big was already done with her makeup, just the clothing remains. Being the rich girl that I am, I went ahead and add all product good for the body, soul and spirit on me I proceeded to select my cloth, I settled for a black baggy but still fashion wise pants and a purple crop top, as why baggy pants, they seriously emphasize my shape and crop top, I love my stomach so, you get the drill and as we all know, a look like that can only be completed with a perfect sneaker which is a lighter shade of purple.

"I envy you so much that I want to revenge so much" well, well, well

"Big, we both know who the master of revenge is here"

"Of course, only a Queen B gets to give revenge"

"Sure you do get my point Biggie" she literarily hates being called Big and Biggie is just so much that all so she could do was give me that stare that made me know why I would like her till I want to, the stare that tells you 'you don't want to know what I'm capable of'

"Dear friend, Haper said last Thursday not to take things too personal, so please be a obedient girlfriend and do what your boyfriend would like" I knew what to pull and not pull guys

"Well dear friend," she gave me the deadly pause that I responded with an amused smile, this is to show that I am happy "DO.NOT.CALL.ME.BIGGIE"

"Sure whatever" I said and I walked to the door "killjoy" I muttered without noticing her behind me

"What was that?"

"Obviously nothing, Abs, I need to get to class quick so please do me the favour of locking the door, I know it's my turn I would make up for it by opening it this night" well when bitches live together, rules need to be made to make sure hairs aren't flying around

"Argh, okay, you better do" she said loud enough for me to hear though I was already making my way out of the house.

I still have a five minute walk to the school and three minute fast walk to the class and absolutely I don't want to be late.

Jeez! – I love that word so please bear with me if it is used too much in this book – well, I hope this chapter was good enough to introduce the main character.

I hope it was okay? Thanks for reading and aiming to continue, for the vote and recommendations, loads of love for you.

Still yours – B2anonymous