When he starts to realize something

Leo💙🐢💙

You and Leo were hanging around in the park late at night. No one was there except you two. You started to realize you two were alone....together and you starts to freak out. All of a sudden your cellphone rang.
You answer the phone right away.

"Hello?"You said.

"Hey it's me,Alexia!"Your friend called. "So how's it going?"

"How's what?" You questioned.

"YOUR DATE!" She exclaimed.

"M-M-MY DATE?!" You replied surprised.

You didn't know but your phone was on speaker and someone,more like some turtle was listing as well.

"Her Date?" Leo exclaimed quietly to himself."is it m-m-me?!"

"You know,they 'cute' guy you were talking about who wears a blue sweater and a blue mask.But I wonder why he wears a mask? Wait isn't his name like....Lia-Oh Leo!" Alexia said happily.

You blushed and so did Leo.

"M-ME?!" He cried and you heard.

"WHAT?!" You turned to him. He starts to blush really hard.

"Is that him?"Your friend Alexia asked. "Leo! Y/N likes you a lot! She talks about you 24/7!"

"N-no I don't!" You turn away hiding the fact you were blushing SOOO hard."I-I got to go......Bye Leo!!" You run back to your place.

Leo look at you running covering your face screaming how that was embarrassing.
Leo then start to chuckle while turning red.

"S-she likes me!" He gave a big smile.

Raph❤️🐢❤️
Today you decided to bring Raph to the basketball court.
"Today I will teach you basketball! And we shall have have a match together! Obviously,I will win!" You smirked.

"Pshh! Even if I'm learning this now,doesn't mean you will win" He smirked back.

~After Teaching~

"I bet I'm better than the person who taught me." He smirks as he position himself.

"Ohh let's see about that!" You start the game dribbling the ball around the court finding a way to shoot to his goal.

You were close to shoot and so you jump but you trip! You close your eyes hoping you wouldn't get hurt. You land on the ground facing down still shutting your eyes shut.
You realize you land on top of something less harder than ground.
You slowly open your eyes as you look down where you had land and it was Raph!

"I-I'M SO SORRY!!" You look away blushing.

As you were slowly sitting up blushing,you got pull down again. Raph wrap his arms around your waist and hug you for a second. As you both escape the embrace,both of you were blushing.

"W-WHY DID YOU DO THAT IDIOT!" You hit him in the back of his head causing him to rub it to heal the place where you hit him.

"I thought you would have a disguised face and you probably might look hilarious!" He smiles.

"Only if it wasn't the person I like...." You mumble looking away.

"Ya said somethang?" He looks at you. You blush harder and denied.

"I'm leaving butthole! See Ya!" You run back to your place with a happy yet angry regretting feeling.

"She digs me,Hell yeah!"He fist bump the air with a smirk on his face.

Donnie💜🐢💜

Again you had to fill in for your Twin brother today for his night shift (not the older one before)

"I swear I live with lazy people!" You sighed.

You were ok working there it's just that you had plans today and they were cancelled because of filling in!

You sighed deeply as you slouched on your chair;resting your head on the counter. Bored is all that filled into your head.

"Ding" The bells from the entrance door chimed.

"Welcome!" You sat up straight giving the costumer a welcoming smile. "How may I help you?"

"The question is,how may I help you?" A familiar voice rings.

You realize it was Donnie.

"Thank God Donnie your here! It's so boring here!" You sighed again.
He chuckled.
"Might as well stay here.I'm also here to kill time I guess." He shrugged.

Your shift rapidly finished and for the store to close. You were shutting down the electronics but then you accidentally pressed play on a recorder!

Hello!Testing 1-2-1-2.I hope Donnie comes today, he can help me with some of these gadgets.W-wait! I'm not t-think about h-him,am I? Oh shoot it's recording still! Ahhhh ummm there! Found it but where's the dele-

As the recorder stopped playing you were left with you surprised and turning red as a tomato and Donnie with his mouth open.

"U-Ummmm You gotta go! The stores closing so see you?!?" You panicked as you pushed him out of the store.

"W-What was that?" Donnie said confused yet with a grin.

Mikey💛🐢💛

You and Mikey once again hanged at your original spot.The park.
Mikey started to realize that you've been acting strange for the past few days. You would mess up even if you practice that move 24/7 whenever Mikey smiles at you or cheer on for you. He had also realized that you blush a lot whenever he touches you.

"Good Job Y/N!" Mikey cheered you on.

As usual you fell. This time you were bleeding on your arms and knees and have a scratch on your forehead. Without second thoughts Mikey carried bridal-style to the nearest building hat can help. Mikey didn't care if people was looking at him because his hood had fell off and you could see his green face and his orange mast swaying the the wind. He needed you to get healed!Luckily there was a medical place near the park yet it was the Vets.

"It was good you rushed her to a medical place even if this is a medical place for animals, it doesn't mean we don't know how to treat humans as well."
The doctor nice and big smile at you and Mikey. Mikey had his hood on so the Doctor didn't know he was a turtle.

"Thank you Doctor!I'll try to be careful next time." You gave him a smile back.

The Doctor left and Mikey bended down to your eye level.

"Next Time be carful! I don't want to see you hurt!" He says.

You nodded.

"It's your Falut anyways...." You pouted.

Mikey cocked one eyebrow. You sighed.

"You touching me and your really powerful smile is to hard for me to handle!" You said slightly sarcastically.

He giggles."Touching you like this?" He pokes you. You shrug so he tried again.
"Or like this?"
As he carries you bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" You blushed crazy as you both exited the hospital.

"I can't do this to my friend."He tilts his head.

"Well yeah but you'll make my one-sided love harder..." You quietly sighed.

Mikey pretended that he didn't hear you though.

Mikey dropped you off at the park bench and hid behind the bushes until your Dad picked you up his car.

That night Mikey did some research for once about one-sided love.

"So I guess I'm not the only one who has one-sided love"
He blushed as he looked at your profile picture on his T-Phone.