Introduction

~ " This is a story of human that seen very complicated and hard Because have to choose between people that they love with or their parents, but anyway it's not look like other stories like marriage with force condition but surely it's more about what exactly children betterment and how their parents really love their children."~

   In the morning situation at one of university at California , surely it's one of famous college, it's known as "high Oxford university" many students interested in join in this university because they believe that it university will help them to reach their dreams.
In this story Michelle known as pretty and cool girl, she is studying in Oxford university which took modeling and sure she also accepted in one of great agency which named California Agency and She is working to follow her dream become world female model, she also known as very modern girl and also smart as well . She has boyfriend named Stevan Will , he is a cool and handsome man and he also join with favourite group at college ,sure one of band named Oxford Star,it's one of very well- known group band at college. He also become familiar for most girls at campus because he is cool voice as musician.In the short time both of them meet and try to begin with new relationship ,the decided to dating because they love each other.