charislisa

Black Hole, from CLN, had the opportunity to sit down with a talented author, charislisa.  She is the author of 'DREAMS'

Hi, my name is Black hole and I'm your interviewer from Crazy Late Nighters. What do you want to be called during this interview or by your readers? Your pen name or your real name or maybe just a name that you like.

Hello, Black hole!!! You can call me Lisa

Oh, Lisa is a pretty name. So, can you tell me something that you like the most in your book? Like if there's any character that you really like or a chapter or just an event that happened in it. What's your favourite part about it? I'm pretty sure we all want to know about that.

My favourite part of my book, Dreams, is the characters. My main character,-Noelle, Is an ordinary girl but behind the innocence of being ordinary. She deliberately walks through the Hall of Fame being popularly known as being a bully, a rude girl and church virgin.

But behind that rude girl suit she's an amazing daughter, kind sister, supportive friend and most importantly a lovely girlfriend. She's just a girl who wants to be loved, by the people she cares about.

And Imagine when, someone you actually care about betrays you!! It's actually devastating. Noelle is a character that I think many people will actually relate to. The emotions, pains, sorrow. Dreams is all about Noelle, the problems she faces as a teenager, the trouble of friendship. Noelle is just a girl who likes to Dream, but how can she dream when she doesn't have the ability to do so!!

Wow, that's actually pretty interesting.

Thanks

I think I even know a person like that. And I'm sure people will really like it. Also, what's the worst review you've ever gotten? And did you take it in a good way or did you get demotivated by it?

As funny as it sounds, I've never gotten a bad review on my book. Just helpful feedbacks on how to improve and so on.

That's really nice. Do you wish to get one though? Like it might help in letting you know about your mistakes.

And if I ever get a bad review. I think I'll take it in a good way. I'm not perfect and I make mistakes. And I learn everyday!!

Yes, because keeping to improve something is what makes it perfect.

But if it demotivates my spirit. Honestly I won't take it in a good way. No matter how someone's writing looks like we should always encourage them and one way we can do that is by our words. Fine words of motivation will go a long way. Trust me!!!

Yes I do, and I believe reviewers should keep that in mind. Do you want to give a review of your book? And a rating from 1 to 5 stars? As a reader though, not as a writer.

When you read your book yourself what came into your mind?

When I read my book the first thing that comes to my mind is, "Is this real, was I the one who wrote this? This is amazing!" I think every writer can relate to this.

I rate my book from 1-5, 3 stars. I'm an immature writer. And I try everyday to improve my writing skills.

You didn't believe your own writing? Well, why not 5 stars?

Sorry, it was Text error, I meant 4 stars.

Even then?

Well if my book should be rated 5 stars. I think it will be readers to decide not me. As a writer, I try every day on how to improve my writing skill. There's no day a writer stops learning. I believe in my writing so much!! If I don't I won't be here talking to you!! I can't say my book is 5 star yet because it is not perfect. And that is why I meet talented one's who've been on Wattpad for long. To give helpful feedbacks on how to improve my writing. As long as I keep learning I just can't view my story as 5 star yet. My readers can.