A little warning⚠

Your POV:

Y/N: *picks up mic* "Alright I'm going to need some people go grab wood and gas, and others to get shovels to help me dig a pit so we can burn these phoney Flags!!"

*and so a fuel people in pickup trucks went to get shovels, gas and wood and the rest of us waited until they came back. Once they did we all spent about an hour diging the hole, and once it was done we put the wood in and douced it with all the gas. We took down the phony flags and put our old flag back up. And so we cheered*

Y/N: *grabs the mic again, and say*  "Today we burn these phony flag. The flags that were going to brake down what our founding fathers built from the ground up 200 some years when we defected from Britain. Originally the 13 colonies to now 50 +1 States!!"   *Said Y/N as people cheered*

Y/N: NOW LET'S BURN THESE FLAGS!! *yelled Y/N*

*people then started throwing the flags into the pile of wood, and then some people threw maches into the pile of catching all of me phony flags on fire. People cheered loud. And throw other stuff into the the fire it was all Trump stuff*

Y/N: *on microphone* "And I have one last thing to say, I want you to make sure that everyone hears this. THIS IS A WARNING ANY TRUMP SUPPORTERS, PEDOPHILES, HOMOPHOBES, TRANSPHOBES, ABUSERS, SEXIST, RACIST, ANYONE WHO THAT HAS ATHAT PROFILE THEY ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. MAYBE IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR WAY, WE WILL THINK ABOUT IT, BUT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANYBODY ON THE LIST JUST SAID YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS COUNTRY, LEAVE!! BECAUSE AFTER TODAY WE THE PEOPLE ARE GONA STARTS REFORMING THIS COUNTRY INTO A BETTER PLACE!!" *Says Y/N as she gets of the stage and yeets the mic to the back of it*