Chapter 4: Breeze

After a nice lovely time picking up groceries and walking through the park Y/N had gone back to her home to prepare for her Evening Routine as a Burger King Drive-Thru cashier. Fun. At least she had a nice view of the sunset from her window station.
The drive-thru was pretty quiet, not many people wanting a burger before 11pm. Sure, there was the occasional family wanting kid's meals and cardboard crowns, which she was more than happy to hand out; the place was just empty... aside from a few coworkers.
Turning away with a sigh, Y/N got ready to close up when her phone buzzed. Took him long enough. She thought to herself knowing just who it was. She may have a few friends but they prefer calling rather than texting for god-knows-why.

Paul: Hey, it's Paul ;)
Wow, very creative.
Y/N: Hi
Rolling her eyes she switched off her phone and got back to what she was supposed to be doing, noticing a car roll up to order.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" Y/N said with a smile as the car sped off without another glance, how polite.

Getting ready to close up Y/N's phone went off, vibrating to a muted tune because who leaves the sound on on their phones? Picking it and placing to her ear without glancing at the caller she greeted the the caller "Hello?" "Hey doll, you didn't answer my question, thought you might've been kidnapped." Rolling her eyes she responded back "I was working." This left Paul rather quiet for a moment, leaving Y/N to wonder if she should hang out when he suddenly spoke up "Where do you work? I can pick you up." Now it was her time to be silent, wondering whether she should say or not. "Just the Burger King, but I can get home myself, thank-" "Hold on let me pick you up, you like wind?" Wind? Why would he ask that? She wondered "uhh, yeah?" The disconnection sound rang in her ear, he hung up?! She was so confused but she didn't want him to go over to where she worked only for her to have left on her own so she waited for him patiently, locking the door behind her and waiting in the front.

The sky wasn't that dark, the purple and blue behind bright, shining stars as the moon lit up the now dark restaurant. It was peaceful, a slight breeze in the air moving Y/N's hair with it, everything silent until a loud revving got closer to her. There he was in all his glory, what an image. Red Motorbike riding, black, messy hair, no helmet- wait no helmet.
"Hey princess, hop on" he really is just so sarcastic. With a sigh and annoyed face masking her fear she got closer to the motorbike, she wasn't scared of them in general but with him driving it? I am so dead. "Here, this is the only one I have" said Paul as he threw a helmet at her, rude. "This was what you meant by wind?" She asked him looking around at the bike, not sure how she should get on or what to do in general.
"Just get on the f*ckin bike." Paul said in annoyance as he watched the girl in front of him waste time staring. Making her jump and scurry over, putting the helmet on quickly and awkwardly sit down. "Now, hold onto something!" He said excitedly, speeding off with Y/N hugging onto his waist for dear life.
Paul felt great- no, better than great! He felt... how did he feel? He felt happy, but he felt like he had such an adrenaline rush, or maybe he was just sick. His stomach didn't feel right, was Y/N holding him too hard? That couldn't be it... Just what was he feeling?

They took many twists and turns, Paul stopping a moment to insert a code into a keypad, entering an area of apartments. Is this where he lives? Paul pulled into a parking spot in front of the unit labeled C on the side. Taking off the helmet and getting off the bike along with Paul they walked up to his apartment, climbing up only one set of stairs to get there.
Entering apartment C23 Paul flicked on a light switch, illuminating the once dark abyss. It wasn't too bad, it seemed more like he didn't have anything to make it messy with. Everything was so simple, a couch and tv in the living room but that was really it, not even a coffee table. Not that Y/N was judging him for it though, she only has a house because of her parents; she wondered what they were up to now. "Welcome to my home, feel free to sit on the couch or go to the bedroom~" his flirts no longer bothered Y/N, I'm fact some were so cheesy or poorly put together they made her laugh "I'll take the couch." She said, placing the helmet on the kitchen counter and walking over to sit on the sofa.
Why did she even agree this?
I should've just told him where I lived, or just told him not to pick me up.