𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐒. jesus, drama queen

WARNING: what you're about to read is me on 2 hours of sleep barely remembering how to write. please enjoy it nonetheless, maybe u can laugh at my weird writing

george cared.
he cared a lot.
maybe a little too much.

the point is, he cared about ringo. he cared about ringo so much that he overanalyzed the signs ringo accidentally gave him, trying to figure out what the doe boy wanted from him. did he want to be with him, or did he want to be away from him? was ringo ignoring him on purpose?

he had to find out. so, what did he do?

he called up a special someone at 3:42 am to at least try and help him understand what was going on.

the phone rang, george twirling his long, slim forefinger around the cord, his eyes darting back and forth until finally, cupid himself answered!

"'ello? who the actual fuck is calling me at 3:42-"

"hey paulie!"

"oh, it's you. jesus, mate, do you ever have any respect for any of us..." paul sucked in his breath, swallowing the remnants of whatever yawn he had. "...normal people, who are trying to sleep? i mean, come on, some of us are actually-" paul stopped himself, hiccuping quickly before continuing. "-trying to sleep, mate. god, why are you-"

"i get it, paul." george rolled his eyes so far back up into his head he swore that he could see his brain. he stepped closer to the window, watching the moon scrape itself against the sky, his pulse quickening as he licked his lips...

"jesus, mate! you call me up and now you're not even talking?! i don't want to-"

"oh my god, paul--okay, just...okay. listen." paul listened intently.

"so i like this..." george struggled, his breath hitching. "..girl, yea'..i like her a lot, and i texted her yesterday, but she left me on read! i figured you would be the best person to ask for advice, because you know a lot more about these..girls..than i do, y'know."

paul paused, his lips shutting tightly as he uttered a soft "hmmm." finally, the lightbulb popped off in his head. "i know what you should do, mate!"

george ushered closer to the phone. "yeah? yeah? what should i do?"

"...stop calling me at 3 am. i don't care. she probably fell asleep on accident. you're worrying over nothing. jesus, drama queen... can't believe john calls me annoying when you exist. call someone else, bye." 

paul hung up after that.

george hung up his jacket and went to sleep, deciding that maybe paul was right..for once.

✯✯✯

anybody would tell you that not responding to a text was..fine. it was no big deal. anybody would tell you that it was something you didn't need to worry about at all, something that no one really cares about. anybody would tell you that you shouldn't obsess over not responding to a text. anybody would tell you not to overthink it, that it didn't matter--

so, what was ringo doing?
he was overthinking it.

at first, he didn't know what to do. the petite, doe-eyed boy waltzed in and out of his room frantically when he saw that he merely fell asleep and left george on read. he wanted to scream. to cry. to shout. to not panic. he wanted to tell george that he didn't mean to do it at all, because he must've been overthinking it--

but then, he decided, maybe he was the one overthinking it.

maybe george barely cared. george was a curly-haired mopheaded boy with...pristine eyelashes, leather boots that tacked all the way up to his knees. he was a boy who anyone and everyone could want, so why would he care if ringo left him on read?

"he doesn't care, he doesn't care, he doesn't care," ringo huffed to himself stilly as he tried to find something to distract him from the situation. as the sunshine peeked through his blinds shyly and he culled together an outfit for the school day, he slowly felt his anxiety fade away as he got himself ready.

the rest of the morning was easy-going and stress-free. ringo ate his anime cliche jelly toast, kissed his mom and left without a trace. it was all fine...

until he bumped into george.

✯✯✯

OK YES HI I KNOOOWWWW THIS IS BAD

I KNOW ITS SLOPPY

BUT BECAUSE I LEFT YOU ALL WAITING 

I JUST THOUGHT I'D DISH OUT SOMETHING REALLY QUICK

I'M SORRY THAT MY WRITING IS REALLY BAD I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER AND CRYING LATELY SO I DON'T RLY HAVE ANY "WRITING TALENT" THAT I HAD BEFORE I PUT THE STORY ON BREAK 

i love you all. plz write ideas in the replies of what u thinks gonna happen next or whatever,, unless u dont wanna i know like 2 ppl read this book actively so.......... yea

ALSO MORE TRANS RINGO ASPECTS R COMING INTO PLAY LIKE RLY CUTE MOMENTS R ABOUT TO HAPPEN EVEN THO BIG BITCH GEORGE JUST BUMPED INTO RINGO!!!!!!!

bye, i love u!

- linny