SYNOPSIS/WARNING

SUMMARY:

Three days shy of being eighteen, Corinna Bass faces execution for her crimes against the Council and her father. Before the day can arrive, she is sent to Earth along with a hundred prisoners to see if the planet can be lived on like it once was. After almost three years of being in lockup with an infamous reputation, Cory has to somehow get along with the aggravating imbeciles she's surrounded by.

Predictably, some are a bit easier than others.

Reunions of old friends, new relationships, and the making of enemies is more than she could've hoped to expect.

But when an exploratory team returns from their journey with one less member than it left with, things take a turn for the worse and a war begins to brew.

And not just between each other.

CAST:

Grace Phipps as Corinna Rose Bass

" The most dangerous woman of all

is the one who refuses to rely

on your sword to save her

because she carries her own. "

- R.H. Sin

Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake

" Before he met her,

he never knew what it was like

to look at someone and

smile for no reason. "

-Unknown

The cast as their respective characters

WARNING:

This book is MATURE for a reason.

It contains several graphic scenes of cannon level violence, panic attacks (although not really until season 2), self harm, depression, suicidal ideation and actions, as well as physical/sexual abuse. But no smut, sorry, it's not my thing.

THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY WARNING.

If you are not in the right state of mind to be reading content such as this, please click off. I've said it once and I'll say it again here, I am not in charge of your mental health. However, I don't want to trigger anyone reading, nor do I intend to romanticize any of the topics above.

I myself have self harmed, get panic attacks, experienced abuse and have depression/suicidal thoughts so this is really just my *healthier* coping mechanism than . . . others.

Look, I have problems so I'm projecting them onto Cory. Do with that what you will.

DISCLAIMER & NOTE:

I have included some details and characters from the book series that The 100 is based off of. YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE READ THE BOOKS TO UNDERSTAND THIS STORY. There are some spoilers from them (mostly about Glass and Luke - but I've also changed their storyline so it's both new and old) and just some details have been added or changed from the show. This fanfic follows the events of the TV series.

If you haven't watched the show, you're in the wrong place, my guy.

Before people get confused, in the books, the Ark is called The Colony. So when said, it's the name of the people that occupy the physical Ark. For example, your physical home would be the Ark, and you and your family are members of The Colony, capiche?

Walden, Arcadia and Phoenix are the name of the stations. Basically they're the equivalent to Farm Station, Mecca Station, etc., in the books.

In the books, Bellamy is 19-20 and Octavia is 14-15 (can't remember exactly which. It's been a while since I read them.) In the show O is 17 and Bell is 23. So for the sake of this story and my MC being 17 at the very beginning, (she turns 18 very quickly) I made Bell 20 and O 16.

I don't own The 100 or any of it's storylines, I only own Corinna Bass, her parents and any unrecognized plots from the TV show or books.

Those rights go to Jason Rothenburg (who can go fuck himself for everything in season 7 that's not making Bellarke canon out of spite) and Kass Morgan.

But if you steal my writing, you die.

This is also a first draft, edited by me and probably inconsistent. If there's some plot or detail that's changed out of nowhere, let me know and I'll go back and fix when I get the chance.

If you see "Corenna" instead of "Corinna" please point it out. It's a typo I make very often.

Constructive criticism is welcome, but don't be an ass about it, cool?

Some descriptors of Cory don't perfectly match Grace Phipps but her face is a good encapsulation of her in my head. The gist is long black hair and very light blue, almost gray eyes. I'm not going to tell you how to imagine her, but that's just how I see and describe her.

While this is a Bellamy Blake love interest story, there will be other people that play a role in my character's love life. Basically, I'm still deciding what her sexual orientation is going to be ;)

Looks like you'll see how far I allow that thought to go.

Love ya

-Mia