INVISIBLE

When I was a Kid. I used to think that what if I can become invisible. There is not a primary reason for being invisible. I just wanted to get into my crush house and see her Sleeping but my that wish was never got fulfilled but on the other hand, when I hear about ghosts and they are invisible they can go anywhere and do anything without getting caught and Of course, no one has any proof that they Did it. Then I asked God why? We can't see them but on the other hand, they can see us but got no reply from God. I have many questions in my mind Like, If God has the power of doing everything then why he can't stop evil by himself and Why he can't answer the questions of everyone in a clear way and If he Can understand all the languages then why he wants us to Prayers in a specific language and what if we all are wrong and offering Prayers to the wrong god and what if our whole life goes waste. But I hadn't get the answers to my questions and after encouraging myself If I ask someone those questions He rise a question on my beliefs.

 But I hadn't get the answers to my questions and after encouraging myself If I ask someone those questions He rise a question on my beliefs

The thing that I learned from that is that The World Is really strange and not the world only Our God Also. We can't even know what is the gender of God and when I searched about that I found that God is neither a man nor a woman then I got another question than I just got a question in my mind why we use the word "He" for God and how can we found that we are following the right god Instead of Hindus and other ones.

And at the I just Concluded that My heart is nothing except a place where Real God Is and If I'm getting happiness by doing something or by not doing something from the depth of my heart that means that I'm on the right path.

By: Abdullah Ahmed bin Akhtar(dremark)