MTB

"They all think that we are meant to be"

"But we aren't." Taeyoung said while looking above, loving the beautiful night sky.

"How beautiful the night sky is." Taeyoung added and smiled. "I wish the moon will always look like this." He said while pointing the full moon. "It looks perfect."

"It also matches the beautiful stars aren't they?" The younger one said.

"They do." He replied.

"They look good together."

"Just like me and Chaerin."

"I am the moon, and she is my star." The older said and chuckled.

The younger just nodded. Not looking above, he likes his the sight he's looking at more than the night sky. The older looks more beautiful than the night sky.

"Why do you think they ship us?" The younger suddenly asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's because of how close we are."

"But it's still wrong tho, I already have my star."

"So we really aren't meant to be?" He asked as his heart was slowly tearing apart.

"Ofcourse not." Taeyoung said and left the younger alone.

"How I wish I am your star." He said and wiped of his tears.

-

Aaaa so yes I decided to make a fanfic for these two adorababies of Cravity~

Note: English is not my first language so expect wrong grammars and typo's along the way.