⸙. 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Morning came, Taeyoung woke up without a shout from Seongmin. Instead, he got a scold from Jungmo.

"Wakey up!!! You're going to be late!!"

The younger rubbed his eyes. "Where's seongmin?"

"Well seongmin, he already left early in the morning. He said he need to do something at school." Jungmo replied. He didn't bother to say what seongmin looks like when he woke up. His eyes were sore, obviously cried the whole night. And he knows that it is because of Taeyoung, again.

Taeyoung knows that seongmin has a problem again, he always avoids taeyoung when he has problems that taeyoung doesn't know. He sometimes ask what is wrong, but Seongmin will just ignore that and change the topic. So he didn't bother to ask again.

"I see."

"Oh, anyways I almost forgot. Your girlfriend is downstairs and waiting for you." Taeyoung suddenly moved quickly. "Tell her I'll be there in five minutes!" He said and went to the bathroom.

Jungmo sighed, "no choice but to talk to her then." He said and rolled his eyes.

He left taeyoung and and seongmin's room. Then bumped into a sleepy minhee

Who suddenly became widely awake when he saw jungmo. "H-hey goodmorning." Minhee cursed mentally when he stuttered. "Morning. Can you please talk to that chaerin and say that taeyoung will be there in five minutes?" Jungmo said, ignoring minhee's stutter even tho he finds it cute

"Why me? I hate that girl."

"Same. I'll just ask Woobin to talk to her." Jungmo said and left.

They kinda hate taeyoung's girlfriend. At first they actually find her pretty, friendly, and kind. But then one day, she said "ew" when she knew that hyeongjun and wonjin we're together. After that they started to hate her. But ofcourse not showing it to taeyoung. They're just like, distancing themselves to that girl. Since most of them we're not straight. Which chaerin kinda hates.

"I suddenly hate girls." Jungmo said and went to kitchen to see woobin.

--

"So are you saying that you're giving up?" Hyungjun asked.

Seongmin, and the couple (wonjin and hyungjun) went out of the Dorm early to eat outside. And seongmin needs advice to the both of them. So he told everything that happened last night to them.

"I don't know.. it's hard."

"If you think you can't hold it anymore why not give up? Do not let yourself fall for someone who cant catch you." Wonjin said and ate his pancake.

"But i want him for taeyoungie tho.." hyungjun said. "I hate that chaerin for her." Hyungjun is kinda mad to that girl since she bashed hyungjun and wonjin's relationship.

"We can't force taeyoung to like seongmin, love." Wonjin said.

"Then taeyoungie needs to know that chaerin is not a good girl at all." Hyungjun said. Seongmin chuckled. "You sure hate her that much."

"Heck yes!"

"Or should we set seongmin to a blind date?" Wonjin Suggested.

"Thats a no no no." Seongmin moved his index finger as a no no. "I dont want."

"Then what?"

"I'll just, eat pancakes for life." He said and ate his pancake.

The couple chuckled on how cute seongmin is.

"He cant say that he will move on from taeyong." Hyungjun whispered to wonjin. They both chuckled. "Facts. He really can't." Wonjin replied.