⸙. 𝘵𝘸𝘰

"You look so sad when we arrived at the cafeteria, why is that?" Taeyoung asked while they we're walking back to their dorm.

Seongmin didn't even realized that they are dismissed. He's been spacing out since they we're eating. Serim looked very worried at him that time and he guessed that it is about taeyoung again.

"I'm just not in the mood." The younger replied.

"You always say that. Like for a week already? What's wrong?" Taeyoung asked.

Since you and chaerin were officially together. Yeah. He said mentally.

"Nothing! Really, I'm fine. Just tired ig?" He smiled to reassure his bestfriend that he is really fine.

"That's a fake smile."

"No it's not!"

"You cannot lie to me, seongmin. I know you well."

"I told you its just because im not in the mood." He said then pouted. The taller chuckled and pats seongmin's head. "Alright then. What should I do to make my bestfriend happy?"

"Watch movies!!!!" They both laughed when they said it at the same time.

"With lots of snacks, pizza, and bubble tea!" Seongmin added. Smiling genuinely. Taeyoung pinched the younger's cheeks. "Now that's the real smile."

-

"What should we watch?" Seongmin asked as he turned on the tv. "How about the 'kissing booth'? I haven't watched that yet." The other male replied. Seongmin nodded.

"Ayee we ballin!!!" Minhee suddenly entered to seongmin and taeyoung's shared room. "We fight together!!!" Seongmin covered his ears. "Hyeong!!!!"

He just chuckled. "Whatchu watching?"

"Nothing and you can now go out of the room." He pushed his tall hyung out of the door. "You're not allowing me to join your movie date with taeyoung huh? Quite obvious uri seongminnie~" minhee teased. Seongmin shushed him. "He might hear you!"

Good thing taeyoung is at the bathroom. Listening to Cravitism songs.

Everyone knows that the youngest have a huge crush on taeyoung. But taeyoung is dumb and cannot notice the younger's feeling towards him. Or maybe, he is busy with his girl.

"Anyways take a bath. You smell like a trashbin." He joked. Minhee pouted.

"Jungmo hyung told me I smell like a baby!"

"Tss, he just told you that because he likes you." Seongmin said and closed the door. Leaving the tomato minhee.

"He likes me?"

---

Minimo shippers out there? Ayee we ballin!!!

Anyways, reply here if you want me to make minimo as the side couple here: D