Chapter Nine - Siobhan's Return

Little Osas took Siobhan's hand, she seemed upset and wouldn't look at him, despite he was seated right next to him on his bed. The kids were not any older than seven.

"Siov!" Osas whispered, bending to look at her face. Then, the door cracked open. Little Siobhan's blue eyes widened as she was suddenly alert. The kids saw Ossai peep into the room.

"Dad!" Osas exclaimed, excitedly jumping down from the bed and towards Ossai's open arms. His father instantly lifted him into his hands and off the ground. They both giggled at each other, rubbing their noses together. Their attention moved to Siobhan who glared back, her sapphire eyes like torchlight.

"Little Siobhan!" Ossai smiled at the kid who looked away with disinterest. Ossai sat his kid on the bed, squatting next to Siobhan.

"Hey!" Ossai tried to play with Siobhan. "What did Osas do this time?" He could tell she was upset.

"I want my mummy!" Siobhan blurted.

"Your mummy!" A crocked smile embraced his face, his gaze said otherwise. This was a look adult Osas considered petty.

"Where is your mummy?"

Siobhan gapped at him. Osas became her voice.

"She is with mum!"

"How long?" Ossai asked, squinting his eyes.

"Since 2 ... pm!" Osas didn't seem sure but he could tell time perfectly.

"C'mon" Ossai rose. Little Siobhan's brunette type 3 afro bounced as she was lifted into Ossai's hand. "Let's go look for mummy!"

Osas tried to come down from the bed but Ossai urged him to stayed. This adventure with mainly for him and little Siobhan.

Immediately Ossai stepped out of the room, his bodyguard slammed the door shut and stood over it. Ossai had carried Siobhan in his hand until he got to the door of his room, he'd put Siobhan on her heels, knocking at the door as little Siobhan stares. The little girl's sapphire eyes would continue to amazing him. They had this spark in them filled with curiosity and guts. Such a smart girl!

"Who's there?" Clara howled.

Ossai squatted and whispered to the little girl. "Yell it's me, little Siobhan!"

"It's me, Mummy!" Siobhan shrieked.

"Smart girl!" Ossai muttered, rising on his feet.

"Baby!" Gloria, Siobhan's mother called.

"Mummy!" Siobhan called, banging her little fist on the door.

"I'm coming, baby." The haste in her voice told them she was closer.

The door threw open and Gloria came face to face with Ossai.

"That's my wife's robe!"

"Ossai!" The Irish lady drawled, her forehead creased, as she nervously ran her hands in her hair. Gloria was petite, and of pale skin with bright blue stares. A typical Oyinbo woman.

"Mummy."

"Bay...." Gloria struggled to split her attention between her baby and this crazy misogynist standing on her way.

"Is this how you sleep with all your clients?" Ossai said with a smug smile, irritation in his eyes.

"You didn't have to bring my baby here?" Her thin lips quivered. "God! You're sick! She's a child ... Like your Osas." She cried, fluttering her natural long lashes.

Ossai's smug smile disintegrated, his face wearing a frown as disgust swept through. He shoved her out his way, pushing the door further to the extreme point, they could see the whole room and his wife, whom he was hunting for.