Fuck Up

Robert POV

We're inside and headed to the core.

Me: "Why do you plan on blowing this Motherfucker up when it looks like you could bribe some Jackass and have hit hit literally anywhere with a fuckin sledgehammer a few times and it'll crumble."

We jump onto a nearby ladder from the catwalk and climb down. One of the other avalanche members stays behind to stand guard as me and Barret went ahead to plant the bomb and I go to plant it when pain shoots through my head And I fall to my knees.

???: "Hey, you really don't wanna do that."

Me: "Fuck off."

I get up shaking off the pain and planting the bomb while Barret is nagging me.

Me: "Shut the Fuck Up I Know How To Set A Fucking Bomb!!!"

I set the bomb, at 5 minutes.

Intercom: "Four bodies found at the mako train station, deploying Shinra Lazer Death robot."

Barret: "Did you fuck up?"

Me: "I may have fucked up."

Then a giant robots floats down.

Barret: "Oh..."

Me: "Shit."

Barret: "Now show me what you've got Blue Boy!"

Me: "Got it!"

I draw my sword and dash forward slashing it, not doing much.

Barret: "Wow."

Me: "Check this out if your not sold."

I attack it again, also doing nothing.

Barret: "That will not work! that does not work!"

Me: "Trust me I'm an Adventurer!"

Barret: "Right now that fact is scaring me! And these things can literally sense fear!"

It then does something that looks like a light show.

Barret: "See that! It knows I'm scared!"

Me: "What do we do then!"

Barret: "Try Something ELSE!!!"

Me: "Fine! Fuck You Robot!!!"

I then summon fourth my magic, and a giant fucking light pillar Destroys the fucker.

Barret: "YOU COULD'VE FUCKIN DONE THAT FROM THE FUCKING BEGINNING!!!"

Me: "Fuck you and move your big fuckin ass!!!"

Barret: "Moving my Ass!"

We both run out and I grab the girl with her foot stuck  and carrying her.

Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

I throw her out the door and dive out myself as it explodes.

Barret: "Ok, Let's split up and meet at the randevu point."

Me: "Where is the-"

Then they ditch me.

Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!"

I get the fuck up and fuckin head the fuck up the fickin stairs, oh I'm fuckin pissed bitches!

Guards: "There he is!"

Me: "Fuckin fuckassholes help fuckin fuckasses don't they fuckin fuckers!"

FUCK RATIONAL FUCKBITCHASSFUCKERS!!!! I fuckin cut the fuckers down one fucker after another! Fuckin cussin all the fuckin way!!!

Me: "Fuck you Fuck You Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

I fuckin cut fuckin bitches the fuckin fuck down and fuckin jump on the  fuckin train fuckin swinging and fuckin kicking the door in with that shit and fuckin landing on Barrett's fuckin stupid fuckin bitch fuckin dick!

???: "Holy Shit you just jumped into and swung into a train going 90 miles per hour, you must have balls of steel."

Me: "Fuck Steel They Are Fuckin made of Fucking Diamonds Bitches!"