Chapter One:

Candy's P.O.V

How long have I been here? Days? Weeks? Months? Years, even? I shuddered at that thought. Hopefully I haven't been here that long, but there's no way of telling. Everything is dark, no matter how hard you tried to get your eyes to adjust, there is nothing but black, complete total darkness. Sometimes, there is a light though, for a very brief amount of time, I see light. But thats only when that obbsessive, psycho, bitch opens the what I am asuming is the basement door. 

Speaking of the obbsessive, psycho, bitch I faintly heard footsteps right above me. The basement door opened, and I saw his black boots walking down the stairs. I sit against the oppisite wall, my hands chained above me, and my feet out infront of me, one ankle chained to the floor. A pentagram is drawn on the wall behind me, it helps lock up my powers, well really suck up my powers. Have to admit, the guy is smart. 

Seth walked over to me, and yanked out the gag that was in my mouth. I coughed and tasted blood in my mouth. "Candy. . Thats very messing. Master wants you all cleaned up and ready to go when he gets here." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. He chuckled and unlocked my chains, my arms fell limp to my sides. For the first time in what felt like forever, I was able to stand. Since I was very shaky on my feet, I had to grip onto his shoulders. "See, you do trust me. Wether you liked it or not, you would have to sooner or later. I will become your husband after all." He has a proud smile on his face, while I feel sick to my stomach.

"Never." It came out as a little squeek, but I still glared at him.

"Oh but Master already gave me permission. Your mine. Forever mine. My own little personal candy." Seth chuckled, and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. Then he roughly kissed me, pushing me up against the wall. Since I was too weak to push him off of me, I bit his lip, hard, to the point were I taste blood, and it taste's very sweet. Seth groaned and pulled back,."That really hurt." He pouted like a baby. "But it was still really sexy. You should be lucky I'm going to wait until were married, or I would have you right here, right now." Seth grabbed my wrist, dragged me up the stairs and down a short, dark hallway.

We walked into a big, fancy bathroom, with a tub big enough for three people. Clothes, towels, shampoo, conditioner, and more things sat on the counter. Seth closed the door, and turned to face me, he pulled out a knife and sliced my clothes off. Leaving me in my mid-thigh high tights that connects with my panties. Seth licked his lips, and hooked his fingers around the base-line of my panties and pulled down. Quickly I wrapped my towl around myself, making him chuckle. He turned on the shower, and faced me with a smirk. Oh no. . . "Relax, I will let you shower alone. So don't worry." Seth then walked out the door, locking it behind him. So I quickly took a hot shower, shaved and scrubbed every inch of my skin. My skin was red and burning when I stepped out of the shower. I still look the same, except my hair is turning more black. Quickly i slepped on the black strapless bra with lace and lace panties. The dress looks like this -http://wheretoget.it/look/319215-  The dress fits perfectly so I put on black long socks and then my combat boots. Ths is a lot of black, are we going to a funeral? Well Its pretty, I like it. 

A ghost of a smile appeared on my face, but then felt a burst of energy, not enough for me to escape, but just enough to contact Slendy. Since my mind is already un-locked for Slendy to read, I sat down on the floor criss-cross, closed my eyes and concentrated. 

"Slendy, can you hear me?"  After about a minuete of silence, there was a slight little static meaning that i reached him. I smiled a little. "I don't have much time, or much strength, but this message should send you the corridinates of my location, please I need-" It cut off and I fell, panting, and trying to catch my breath. 

"Candy?" The door opened and Seth stood their looking down at me, trying his best not to laugh. "What happened?" He snickered.

"Slipped." It came out as a pant, and he couldn't hold it in, he laughed. Well at least one of us is enjoying theirselves. I snapped in my head, but didn't say anything. After a couple of attempts I finally mananged to sit up and glare at him, but my stomach betrayed me and growled. Seth laughed harder at me, making me more pissed.

"Come on. Lighten up sweets. Lets go get you some food." He said cheerfully and basically skipped out of the room and down the stairs. Slowly I got up, and mummbled along the way.

"I'm not sweet. . ."

        Jeff's P.O.V

 Slendy called me into his study, his voice anxious making me feel nervous. Inside, Slendy kept pacing back and forth thinking really hard. "Close the door." I did just that. "I got a message from Candy, I know wheres she's at." He said. Stress evident in his voice.

"So? She left us." He gave me a 'look' that made me shake. "Or, we should go get her." Slendy kept glaring at me. "Yeah, lets go get her." His glare softened. 

"We can't. Not yet at least. It's not that simple." Now, I'm confused and I'm pretty sure he can tell. "Child, before we go, you have to know Candy's past, so does everyone else." Slendy walked over to his desk and tossed me a book. The title is 'my love's family'.

Everything now made perfect sense. . .

~Hopefull the link to see the dress works. If not, you can just imagine what it looks like. But it has to be black :P cause thats a pretty color (Shade). :DD~