Chapter Four:

Candy's P.O.V

Outside there was a slight breeze causing it to be a little chilly, nothing I couldn't handle though. Liz grew full size so I can climb onto her back and easily get around. We took off East, after a while of the cool wind blowing in my face, we landed on a random street. I pulled my hood up and walked down the street, Liz now sitting on my right shoulder, relaxing until we got there. Most of the houses are pitch black inside, curtains closed shut.

Walking down the middle of the street, I started singing, "Come little children." Softly at first but then getting louder, and creepier. At the end of the street a single house had a light on up stairs. Licking my lips I chose that house as my next victim. Climbing carefully up the side of the house, inside a short, maybe ten year old boy laid sleeping. Happily, I summoned my sword. "Liz, check the other rooms and stay silent." She looked at me then stalked down the hall. "Wouldn't want our little mice knowing that we have arrived." I whispered more to myself then to anyone else.

I walked over to the young boy that laid down sleeping peacefully. Standing at the end of the bed, I watched as he began to stir in his sleep his body taking notice that someone was watching him.

"Mommy?" Awe, how cute he still says 'mommy'. Even if his voice shook with confusion and uncertainty, it was still cute.

A small dark chuckle escaped my lips, sounding very demonic. "No, sweetie." The young boy suddenly jumped up as realization hit, his eyes wide with fear. Slowly I walked over to him, standing at the side of his bed.  The young boy opened his mouth to say something to me, but closed it instantly instead. "What's wrong?" I sat down next to him, he scooted closer to the wall to get away from me, my sword in hand. "Have you ever seen a sword before?"

The young boy nodded his head. "O-on TV." The kid is so innocent, its cute! A low chuckle escaped my mouth. "Where's my mommy?" A frown took over my lips. I put my finger to my mouth telling him to 'Shh'. Without question he shut his mouth. A wicked grin spreading wide on my face.

"Why do you wish for your mom? Don't you like me? I thought we were having some fun." He shook his head no. A drop of sweat visible on his forehead. "You seem to be a smart kid. Knowing to be afraid of me." He visibly winced and started shaking slightly. Oh, how I'm loving this. "No need to be too afraid. I plan on making this as painful as possible." His eyes widen even more. Jeeze, sooner or later the kid's eyes are going to pop right out of their sockets! I couldn't help but snicker at his reaction to my words. "Not killing people for a few months gets to ya, you know?" I lifted up the sword and pointed at the young boy. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this night. Now, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" With a flick of my wrist, I cut his head clean off.

Liz pranced in, yes pranced in. She was obviously happy, holding kidneys in her mouth for me. I smiled widely and took off out the window, knowing Liz is right behind me. After awhile of running I picked my next victims house. One story, most likely not that many people inside.

Being the random person I am, I entered a random window, not able to stop smiling from the outcome of today so far. Inside was a teenage girl, with bleach blonde hair wearing nothing but bra and panties. "Liz, check the entire house, if you find anyone make sure their silent. And, do not kill them. Understand?" Either my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I think, I might have actually saw her smile.

After she left, I jumped on top of the teenage girl causing her to bounce up and squeal. I quickly covered her mouth, not wanting to hear a peep from her. Leaning in close to her ear, I whispered, "Shh, I just wanna play." I smirk. "Don't you want to play?" The girl glared up at me and tried to mumble something against my hand. I released it so that she can speak.