•15•

"Colby!" Everyone yelled.

"This is all my fault I should have never done that prank" I say crying.

"It's ok k if he doesn't realize that then he's not Worth you time. Hell he ain't worth my time anymore" Corey said. While him and devyn give me a hug.

I decided to wander off a little and see a cliff. Since we are on a mountain. I see something sitting at the cliff.

Colby?

I walk up to him before I could get closer he started to talk.

"Why would she do this to me. Has she been dating him. Why me. Why fucking me" he says.

"Because I love you and you mean the world to me or I wouldn't have went searching for you. It was all a prank Colby I have the footage right here" I sit next to him on the ledge.

"It was a prank" he said then sniffled. He was crying because of me.

"Yes Colby" 

I rap my arms around him and he did the same to me.

"That was revenge to by the way for last month" I say as he laughed.

"Oh really" he said the pinned me to the ground and kissed me all over.

"C-colby not here. There all looking for you. You were gone for 3 hours" I stuttered.

"Later" he whispered and I giggled.

"COLBY, KAYLA WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!"  I head Tara and devyn yell.

"Guys I found them" me and Colby turn around to seeing it was Cole.

"What the hell never run off like that are you two crazy. There's fucking wild life out here. Aka bears that will fucking tear you to shreds" Cole said.

"Wow you actually care about me" Colby said sarcastically.

"The hell I do a matter of fact. Only cuz of her. She's like my little sister. If anything happens to her I couldn't live up to it. And if anything bad ever happened to you she would blame it on herself like she has done in the past. I can't stand to see her look the way she did a hour ago when I last saw her" he said.

"Wow that was deep" Colby said.

A few hours has passed. Apparently my dad didn't know so that's good. Me and Colby are currently at the camp fire with everyone roasting marshmellows and making smores. My dad setted up the girl and made steaks for everyone.

"Ok ok so like can we just hear one embarrassing story about Kayla" devyn asked.

"Nope" I say

"Come on k" Tara said.

"Damnit I if you don't let the damn boy say something I'ma say something" my dad said

"Ugh fine" I'm so done.

"Ok so we were in the 10th grade and Kayla had a massive crush on this guy named Alex santon. Ok. And so one day she decided to dress straight up preppy. And I mean a pink shirt and white pants with slip on sandals. Cuz that's what the guy likes about a girl. I could tell you not that when she went to lunch her period started. And Alex called her out in the middle of the cafeteria. After that she has always stuck with dark color jeans" he says. I buried my head into my hands hoping to never look back up.

"Kill me" I mutter in my hands. I look up and look stright at Cole.

"Ok my turn. Freshmen year. He wanted a new look and a new everything. So I put a blind fold on him and he let me pick his everyday outfit basically. I used like ten cans of hair spray just to make him look like Elvis Presley. I even dressed him up like that for the hole day. He didn't even know what the hell he looked like till 1st hour. And may I tell you one of the special need kids where obsessed with him for the rest of the year" I say

"Ok look I'll never make fun of a special needs kid but she would never leave me alone. I had to fucking sneak to the bathroom because she would follow me into the bathroom" Cole said making everyone laugh.