☆Chapter 1 ☆

Shrek leaned against his locker and let out a breath he wasn't aware he was holding.

"Ugh, I hate highschool," he sighed, his eyes widened as he saw Dr. Phil and his little squad of wannabes sauntering down the hall like they were hot shit, it was pathetic. Shrek knew that they wouldn't be worth anything after high school, after all, they were just insecure assholes who had nothing better to do with their sorry lives than pick on people.

He nearly let out a shriek as he saw Dr. Phil sashaying towards him, dead set on ruining his day. And his little squad walking behind him. The posse consisted of Dr. Phil, Kermit, Jesus, Jeffrey Dahmer, Karen, Momo, and his least favorite member, Donkey. Donkey and Shrek used to be best friends, almost inseparable, but when Donkey ditched Shrek to be apart of the popular kids, it really hurt.

"Hey, nerd!" Dr. Phil spat, shoving Shrek up against the lockers. The green boy shoved his glasses back up his nose, clutching his books tightly against his chest to prevent Phil from smacking them out of his arms.

"W-what do you want?" Shrek shrieked, shying away from Dr. Phil's hard gaze. At that moment, something snapped in Dr. Phil's mind. As he stared down at Shrek's shit brown orbs, the pure fear in his eyes. He suddenly felt a wave of regret wash over him, how could he do this to such an innocent, beautiful human being? But he couldn't not bully him, he needed to seem tough in front of his squad.

"Don't just stand there!" Jeffrey exclaimed, shoving the back of Dr. Phil's shoulder, urging him to do something, anything.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do," the bald man spat, turning around to give the cannibal a hard and bitchy stare. How dare he rush him and tell him what to do, if you want to be apart of Phil's flock, you needed to listen to his orders.

"You're such a loser," Dr. Phil insulted, shoving Shrek harder against the lockers, the lock digging into his hip, causing him to wince.

"Yeah, he doesn't even have any friends," Kermit giggled, smoothing the skirt of his yandere outfit. Kermit was madly in love with Dr. Phil, the two had been together for the past 14 days, but it was clear to anyone and everyone that he didn't reciprocate the feelings. He was just bored, and Kermit could spice up his school year. They were seniors after all, and this was his last chance to have a dumb little school fling.

"Shut up, or I'll send you to the fucking ranch," Dr. Phil rolled his eyes, watching as Kermit let out a sigh. He wasn't the best boyfriend, but Phil knew he was way out of Kermit's league, Kermit should be practically kissing his ass, after all, he had boosted Kermit's social status greatly.

"Ok," he replied meekly, taking a step away from Phil and standing next to Momo, who he had grown close with.

"I can't believe they let a fucking ogre in our school!" Karen whined, rolling her eyes and brushing her hands through her short, hairsprayed hair.

"Hey!" Shrek suddenly raised his voice, which shocked the little squad. Jeffrey wanted to throw hands, Jesus looked in disgust, and Donkey snarled at his ex-best friend.

"Ogres are like onions! We have layers! There is so much more to me than you know!" The green boy shrieked, trying his best to walk away from the situation, but was yanked back by Jesus.

"You'll pay for that," Dr. Phil yelled, storming away from the ogre and motioning for the squad to follow behind him.