07

Trigger warning. Domestic abuse and murder

I remember it all. I will never forget what happened.

The fat man strides in empty bottles of alcohol. Instead of going to work we were out drinking. Again. It's not like it the first time he's done it. Skip work to get posted of his knackers.

"Oi, dumbass. Get your fat ass here. Do you have any money for me or are you using it for your freak of a son"

I'm not a freak. "Stop calling OUR son a freak. He's beautiful. More beautiful then you'll ever be" the women spits.

Fury washed over the man as he slapped the women in the floor and started to beat the shit out of her. When he was finished there were no remaining spots if her skin colour. Just purple and blue covered her skin.

This made the boy curl up in the corner fearing for his life. The hefty man yanks the malnourished woman up by her hair. Moans of pain echo's the house.

The man throws her against the wall and stalks towards the boy. "GET AWAY FROM HIM! HE'S DONE NOTHING TO YOU" she shouts. He didn't listen to her pleading. He stops and crouches down to the boy. "I bet you're scared shitless, aren't you? Pansey. Can't even handle this. You're pathetic." He grabs the child by his hair and slams him against the wall making sure his head gets the most contact with it.

Was he trying to kill the boy? Probably. 

He's suddenly pulled back and the boy drops to the floor blood escaping his head.
"Don't you dare touch my son you psychopath." She rips him on the floor but to her avail, she collapses on the floor. Saving her sin had taken up the rest of her energy.

He stands back up and stands in her ankles snapping them in the process.

"Shut up you whore" he screeches. He storms off into the kitchen and grabs a knife. "I'm sick of your bullshit. Should I just kill the rat now?" He asks

"You've already killed him. Just kill me." She roared. But the boy was alive still. "Good. That's one down." He grabs the women and cuts her hair off. He then proceeded to drag the knife against her skin "just kill me already" she pleaded with tears running down her face.

"As you wish" for once he does something she's asked him to do. Why does it have to be in these conditions? He raises the knife above his head and plunges it into her chest. "Die bitch" he yells whilst plunging the knife in her again and again and again.

Why hasn't anybody come to help? It's so noisy in here. Once he's finished he does the most disgusting thing he could do with a dead body. No, he didn't stuff her into a wall. Necrophilia. Once he had finished. He realised what he had done and took his own life.

The boy looked up and ran to his mother. He touched her dull lifeless skin with horror plastered on his face.

He scrambles to his feet and runs out of the house. He starts to feel dizzy as he runs along but pushes past it. He frantically knocks on the house next door. "Y/n- chan? What's up?" He asks "your parents? " the boy manages to say "y/n? Where's your parents? You're bleeding!" They exclaim. He just holds there wrist and drags them to his house.

"Okay, sweetie why don't you come to our house for a bit" the woman mutters whilst ushering the traumatised child away. "You don't have to push me away so fast. I saw it happen" he mentions "and you didn't phone the police?" The boy just looks up at her. "He destroyed the phone months ago."

A few minutes later the police and three ambulances arrive. "Okay y/n we'll be taking a trip here" the women tries to cover the fact they're in an ambulance and the boy may die. "Please, don't sugar coat anything. We're in an ambulance because that man may have smashed my skull. You don't have to come I'll be alright on my own. Go back to Toru" a police officer gets into the ambulance.

"Please, tell us what happened. We think it's a murder-suicide but we need an eye witness." The police officer says and the boy tells him everything. soon enough the boy passed out. he lasted longer then people thought he would.

"and that's why I get blackouts. They occur if I hit my head on something or something hits my head."

"What should we do when this happens?" They ask. "Well, normally Oikawa deals with it because you know during the blackout period of time I am not conscious."

"Who do you live with now?"
"No one. Can I go back to class now?" I ask and they nod

Every time I talk about what happened it brings back so many memories I wish I could forget. I wish I could just erase them all. I know how to but I couldn't leave them. It wouldn't be fair...

But don't I matter? Who gives a shit about what other people classify as fair or not. As long as I'm happy...

No, I can't but it's the only way out. But it isn't there are so many options I could choose this isn't the way to go, but it's the quickest.

I open the door to the classroom and take my seat again. "Oikawa tell l/n what we were doing please," the teacher asks and he nods.

"You look bad. Was it alright?" He asks and I nod. "What did you do.
?" I ask and he explains.

I just want this day to be over with...