09

Oikawa's POV

]|I{------»¹ ⁿᵉʷ ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘʳᵗᵘʳᵉ ʰᵘᵇᵇʸ«------}I|[

]|I{---»ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗ«---}I|[

"Y/n-chan, what's up?" I greeted. "You're the most amazing friend I could've asked for toru don't let anyone take away your sparkle."

What?

]|I{------»ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ«------}I|[

somethings wrong.

]||{._ _ _ _>> ringing my future hubby <<_ _ _ _.}||]

you have reached the voicemail of-

]||{._ _ _ _>> ringing my future hubby <<_ _ _ _.}||]

you have reached the voicemail of-

fuck.

I knew something was up. he wasn't acting like himself since the practice match. I keep on trying to call him as I go to his house. after 15 calls I know something isn't right. it's more than a gut feeling.

"y/n open up," I say hoping I was just imagining things. nothing. I need to get this door open. I don't have a key so I need to break the door down. I go back to give myself a running start I run as quick as I can and push all my weight into the door hoping to get it to open. A couple of tries's the door opens. "Y/n?" I call out "y/n, it's me Toru" I shout as I search for him. not in the living room, not in the kitchen, not in the dining room. I run upstairs

not in the bedroom, he must be in the bathroom. I run into the bathroom where the bathwater is overflowing and y/n is there bleeding out. shit.

I go up to him and pull him out of the tub. he's unconscious but alive. I grab whatever material is closest and I wrap them around his wrists. why would he try again?

I pull my phone out and dial for an ambulance. "hi hello, my friend tried to commit suicide I need an ambulance at (random street name) he's still alive but he's not responding to me." I cry into the phone. I don't want to lose him. he means so much to me. If he was gone I don't know if I could carry on without him.

I turn the tub off and hold y/n close. I can't lose you, please. don't go. I need you. y/n-chan don't go...

a couple of minutes later an ambulance arrives. "up here!" I yell. they strap him to some board and carry him to the ambulance. "can I come?" I ask and they nod. "you called just in time, any later and he wouldn't've made it. Good job kid. do you know if anything like this has happened before?" the paramedic asks whilst bandaging him up. "yeah he has poor mental health and has tried to kill himself twice before." I confess letting more tears escape my eyes.

"Does he have any parents?" they ask and I shake my head indicating no. "any carers?" they ask again. "he refused it, he thought he could look after himself" he's really a dumbass. Once we get to the hospital I was told to wait outside of his room. Someone walks up to his door. "are you family?" he asks "he has no family, I'm his boyfriend" I say.

It's the only way I'd get to see him. if I say I was just a friend I couldn't stay with him. plus I basically look after him. "okay so, I'm a councillor. Since this isn't his first time doing something like this, we think it's best that he goes into a psychiatric hospital. it will help him recover and we suggest him to go on anti-depressants. now since he's in junior high we can send him for free for now. the situation may change." I nod taking it all in. I want the best for him but I don't know how long he'd be in, therefore. "will I be able to visit him?" I ask

"yes, you would be able to visit him" thank God. "if it were up to me I'd let him go but it's up to him. I don't know when he'll wake up so I can't give you an answer"

"Okay I'll talk to him about it." the councillor says whilst walking in the room. Is he awake? Once he's awake and he's made a decision I'll phone the school.

if he chooses to not go to the psychiatric ward I'm looking after him. I'll take some time off from Volleyball but if he chooses to go to the ward I'll visit him every day until he's better, I'll bring him everything he likes each time. I just want him back.

"You can go in now Mr.Oikawa," the doctor says.