20

"Toru slow down," I say whilst trying to catch up to him. "Sorry, I'm just excited. It's not every day when your boyfriend says he wants to try and play Volleyball."

I might regret this. We go into the Sports hall and Oikawa goes to get a ball. "So first you need to be able to receive. Just bend your knees and hold your arms straight then the ball will come and you just need to poof."

"Poof?"

"Yeah, poof here let me show you, throw me the ball" he gets into the stance I throw the ball and he received making a poof noise "oh poof. I get it now. Okay, can I try now?"

He sends the ball my way and I do what he did. "Why did it go over there?" I ask "because you didn't aim. You have to aim where you want the ball to go. Try again" he tosses another ball to me and this time I aim it back to him. Boom success. 

We do it a couple more times to make sure I get it. "You're a natural" He compliments. So sweet. "What next?" I ask and he smiled. "Wanna know how to serve?" I nod because he never teaches anyone how to serve. I'm learning the trick if the trade.

But my fun is ruined when the coach comes in. "Y/n come hers, please." I'm done for. "You shouldn't be playing and you know that. Now after this session can you and all third years come to me." I nod and tell the other third year's.

------TIME SKIP--------

"Okay, so since you're third years. You need to focus on your studies. I can't have you failing your tests because of Volleyball. So it's either you focus on your studies and leave the club or you evenly split the club and your studies. "If your grades drop, I'll have to kick you out of the club"

Damn. "I'll stay" I mention "same here" Toru and Hajime follow. Then the rest of the third years take our lead. "Remember one grade below and you're cut" Toru better pull his shit together.

"Well, you need to balance practice and studying. I don't want to tutor you okay" Oikawa just looks down disappointed. "But I can't study" he whines."fine. I'll help" I can't even argue with that face. 

"Thank you y/n-chan!" He shouts whilst hugging the living soul out of me. "Okay, okay we have classes now let's go"

---------------------
I'm sorry for the short chapter, to be honest, I'm a bit under the weather lately. I'm definitely going to carry on with writing the book but chapters are going to be shorter. They're going to go from about 1,000 words to 500. I hope you all understand.