Part 1/3: Feelings!?

This is my first fanfic, so I really hope you enjoy but let me tell you some things about this. When sentences or a few words are in (parentheses) it means that they character is thinking inside their head. I also wrote this is Shikamaru's POV. Anyways let's get started.

We had just got back from our mission to get Sasuke back. Choji, Neji, and Kiba was in the hospital getting their wounds treated. It was just me and Naruto.
"Hey Shikamaru! Wanna get some ramen with me?"
"Sure, why not."
We headed to Ichiraku. On our way Naruto asked me a question.
"Hey Shikamaru, Do you like anyone." He asked with his face all red.
"No."
"Oh..."He asked sounding concerned while making a face the seemed like he was about to cry.
"I just think love is such a drag."
"Oh, my crush is very cute, smart, and tall. He's- I mean she's my top priority." He said grinning.
(What the hell- Did I hear that right? He just said he's..)
"Naruto, did you just say he's?"
"Umm.... Y-yeah..." He took a deep breath and said "Shikamaru...I'm gay." I jumped in surprise and just stared at him. (Did he just say that. He did. He said he's gay.)
"I didn't expect that."
"Yeah, it must be shocking."
"Yeah it is."
The conversation ended and the rest of the way was completely silence.
                   ————TIME SKIP————
We arrived to Ichiraku. Naruto ended up ordering what he always got and I just got the same. "So, since you don't like anyone, what village would they live in if you did like someone."
"I guess either the sand or the leaf village."
"Oh ok! Anyways- Thank you for the food." After that Naruto ended up eating his bowl within half a minute and got seconds.
                   ————TIME SKIP————
       They have finished eating and left Ichiraku.
"Shikamaru, you didn't have pay!"
"Don't worry about it, I've payed more."
After that I ended up walking Naruto home.
"Hey. Thanks."
"Your welcome Naruto."
"Bye Shikamaru."
"Bye Naruto."
(What a drag. I ended up paying and walked him home. I might as well head home too.)
         ————TIME SKIP———— A week later
"Hey Shikamaru, Choji just got out of the hospital. Let's go get him and take him out for BBQ."
"What a drag. Alright let's got Ino." At the hospital
"Shikamaru? Ino?"
"Hey Choji." Ino and Shikamaru said.
"You ready to leave?"
"Sure am Ino."
"Good, me and Shikamaru were thinking about getting some BBQ."
"YES! What are we waiting for? Let's go!"
Choji grabbed us both by the wrist and dragged us to the BBQ place.
"This is SO good."
"Hey! Don't you think you should slow down a bit Choji."
"Shikamaru, I'm fine."
"Ok, if you say so."
"Anyways, what have you been doing since the mission."
"Nothing much, I guess I went to Ichiraku with Naruto once."
"Oh! What did you talk about?"
"Nothing really Ino. I mean we talked about people we liked but I don't have anyone, so it was just Naruto." As I said that for some reason my face turned red.
"That sounds nice. Anyways Choji what do you plan on doing after this?"
"I don't know. I think I might get more rest."
"That might be best."
————TIME SKIP————They finish eating BBQ :)
"What a drag. I ended up paying again."
"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you Shikamaru."
"It's fine Choji. I think I'm going to head home first."
"Alright, bye Shikamaru." Ino and Choji said.
On the way home Shikamaru couldn't get Naruto out of his head. (I wonder who he likes. What a drag... Why can't I get him out do my head.) That's when Naruto appears.
"Hey Shikamaru."
"Hey Naruto."
"I need to tell you something. Sakura gave me some advice and told me what to do."
"Ok- What is it."
(Why is my heart beating so fast. All he said was that he was going to tell me something. I need to calm down.) Then it hit Shikamaru ( Do I like Naruto!?)
"Shikamaru the person I like is-"
—TO BE CONTINUE IN PART 2