phone number

june 2015

junmyeon musters up the courage to ask joohyun for her number.

After the Dream Concert Joohyun and Junmyeon have definitely gotten closer, greeting each other whenever they cross paths at the company.

Joohyun would never let her own selfish feelings jeopardize her members and the group but deep down, she has to admit that her heart flutters at the sight of Junmyeon.

When she started hosting for Music Bank, EXO was promoting Love Me Right. During the interview, Junmyeon was standing front and center and Joohyun could see him from the corner of her eye.

Next thing you know, it was time for Joohyun to say her lines. It was truly embarrassing when she tripped on her own words trying to say the group's title track. Junmyeon noticed the small slip up and quickly interrupted her so it wouldn't get awkward.

It was a small mistake that everyone forgot about quickly but Joohyun felt mortification for the rest of the show. How can she mess up such a simple phrase, and in front of Junmyeon?

Joohyun decided to just avoid eye contact with him the entire time to save herself from more embarrassment. It wasn't until the end of the show, when everyone was returning backstage, that Junmyeon approached her.

Junmyeon knew that Joohyun was embarrassed. He honestly found it cute that she was beating herself up with such a small matter. The more he has gotten close to her, the more he realizes that she's actually not that cold and unapproachable girl everyone says she is.

"Joohyunah!"

Joohyun was not only surprised by the fact he's approaching to talk to her, but also because he called out her name, casually, in front of everybody. She saw a couple heads turn to their direction which only added on to her embarrassment.

She looked up and saw him walking to her with a big smile on his face. Joohyun couldn't help but to give him a small smile back.

"You walked so fast, I almost lost you at first" Junmyeon says to her when he got to her.

Joohyun didn't know what to say to that. Her mind was blank for a good whole second before she thought of something to reply with.

"I was just trying to get to the dressing room before it got crowded. Never mind that, what is it you came to me for?"

"Since we rarely see each other, I thought this would be a good time to finally get your number." he casually says.

Joohyun was blushing so hard, her face was probably the same shade as her lipstick. She didn't expect Junmyeon to be so straight forward. Since when did he get so confident and bold?

Junmyeon was definitely usually not this bold. Some of his members kept teasing him about his small crush on Joohyun. They said that neither Joohyun or Junmyeon was going to make a move resulting in no change to their small relationship. Junmyeon knew he had to man up and show his members he had the confidence to do it.

"Sure, but you'll have to walk me to my dressing room. My phone is in there."

Junmyeon didn't know how to read her. She looked like she was blushing when he asked her but when she answered she didn't seem shy. In fact she seemed like she was teasing him a bit.

"So how has hosting been?" he asks while they walk together.

"It's been good but there are definitely times I mess up." she said, indicating earlier today.

"I'm sure you can make it work" he says as they finally reach the dressing room.

The two switched phones and typed their contact in. Joohyun was excited to finally be able to talk to Junmyeon more and Junmyeon was even more giddy than Joohyun. He was definitely proud of himself for mustering up the courage to ask in the first place.