random scripting

I just moved into a new neighborhood, coincidentally, Angelicas house is a couple houses down from mine. Which helps for being a magical girl, and now that its summer and the virus is gone, it might become easier to hunt witches.

Me and angelica have been teaming up for 1-2 weeks now, its a bit hard with us being in different districts, but we make it work, and now that I moved to where she lives, I finally won't have to keep sneaking out and risk getting grounded anymore, i'll just say 'hey, hanging out at a friends house, be home soon!' And that'll give me until 6-7pm, when my dad comes home from work. If I say I'm going to a sleepover, that'll give me all night. It works.

The complex office is near me, so after I finish packing I can go there with angel and secretly discuss witch and magical girl business.
while grabbing one of my heavy boxes, heavy for even a magical girl, I hear a really Familiar voice near me

"Need help with that?" Its angelica! I told her I was moving here so she must've came to help.
"Yea, a bit." I replied, since I did in fact need help.

We both took one side of the large box and carried it inside. After setting it down in my future room we begin discussing about the house.
"So your parents bought this house yea? Angelica asked.
"By some miracle yea, when my mom was checking my dads credit they saw that my dad had just enough to be able to buy a house, along with my mom. So I'm finally not gonna move anymore, I'm here to stay!" I replied, sounding excited yet relieved at the same time on the last sentence.

A: "That's amazing! We can finally hunt witches a lot easier now!"
I agreed, I have a feeling this'll be awesome.