❥;𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎{𝟶.𝟶}

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━{💌}━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━{🔪}━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tendou's cherry eyes stared at the (h/c) haired girl who was walking to her locker with her friend.

'Please see the letter.'
He anxiously thought, biting on his thumb nail as he tried to make himself less obvious.

"How's the literature club going?" Mahiru, a female with short red hair in the photography club asked the petite girl.

"It's amazing! They really like my horror poems!" She hummed.

"How's the photography club?" The female asked, pointing to her black Polaroid camera as they approached their lockers.

"Oh it's amazing! We get to go out so much and I have so many selfies! I show you in class!" Mahiru beamed and (Y/n) nodded and she turned the combination on her locker and opening it, at the same time two white envelopes with a pastel red heart sticker sealing it had fell out.

"Oh!"

Tendou was now almost biting the skin off his thumb, she was going to read it!

"She's gonna read it!" He whispered.

The female reached down to grab the letter as Mahiru was opening get locker and grabbing her books.

"A love letter?" Mahiru asked and (Y/n) shrugged as she carefully opened it.

'We haven't met yet but I already love you. I love how kind you are and your love for horror things. I hope I can have the courage to talk to you one day.'
~Your Secret Admirer

'I hope one day meet as lovers that I can have a full and meaninglyfull conversation with with you. I find you extremely interesting and love you.
-Your other Secret Admirer

(Y/n) read the note softly with a small smile on her face.

"Aw! They sound so cute!" Mahiru smiled before it dropped.

"Disgusting." She said with a disgusted expression.

"Don't be like that just because your Demisexual!!" (Y/n) whined.(Because my Demisexual babies don't get enough representation)

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever! I'm just waiting for the perfect person and time!"

(Y/n) shrugged, rolling her eyes playfully as she looked around and saw the tall middle blocker slightly staring, as soon as his blood red eyes met her soft doe (e/c) ones he gave a slightly weird smile and waved goodbye before heading to class.

"Isn't that the weird guy from the volleyball club?" Mahiru asked and (Y/n) nodded.

"His name is Tendou I think.. I'm pretty sure he's in our class and sits across from me." She mumbled, putting the letter back in her locker and noticed a box of chocolates.

"Ah! They even got my favorite chocolate!" She smiled, grabbing her books for her class and leaving the chocolate for lunch.

Mahiru stared in confusion.

"How did they get into your locker?" She asked and (Y/n) shrugged, not too worried about it.

"I could've just left it open by accident." She shrugged as she bumped into someone.

"Oof!" She stumbled back and looked up to see the tall captain of the volleyball club.

"Oh! Ushijima-Kun. Ohayogoizamu! Gomen for bumping into you." She gave a smile, giving a small bow and Mahiru bowed as well.

"Ohayogoizamu and It's fine. I should be watching where I'm going, have a nice day." He said with a small wave abd she returned it.

"You think he was the one who put one of the letters in there?"

"Yeah right! Ushijima-Senpai having ANY kind of interest in me!" (Y/n) laughed and so did Mahiru, the two were still laughing as they entered class 0-2.

"You're hilarious, Mahiru!" The girl wiped a tear from laughing so hard and grabbed her notebook that she used for most of her horror novels.

"Ahhh! I know!" The redhead let out her last giggle before pulling out her camera.

"Now check out these photos!"

"Ooooo yeeeeees!"
-
-
"Did you put the letter and the right chocolates in her locker?"

"Course I did, Sushi-Ushi! I don't fuck up everything I do!"

"Just like how you didn't almost get caught in her room yesterday?"

"How mean~"

"Yeah. Just don't act out too much. We don't need her suspicious of us or this won't work"

"Yeah~Yeah~ Keep it low-key~"
-
Am I excited to start this?

yES. BECAUSE I LOVE MAKING CHARACTERS YANDERE AND I SURE AS HELL LOVE TENDOU AND USHIJIMA