[ S1 - Episode 5 (PT1): "Battle Of The OG's" ]

- A FEW DAYS PASS AFTER LEILANI GOT THE NEWS THAT HER FATHER PASSED -

1:46PM -

Serenity INTV: The past few days have been rather hectic. Ever since Leilani got the news of her father passing she's been very fucking snappy and rude to everyone in the house. Specifically me, Jojo, Dime & Amber. Like girl get a fucking GRIP!

* Binta & Deja are in the downstairs hallway talking *

Deja: I really feel sooo bad for Leilani right now. She doesn't deserve to be going through this!!

Binta: * nods & flips braids * I agreee, that's exactly why I was thinking. We should go get our nails done together, just the 3 of us though.

Deja: Bitch you knowww I'm down. All this fighting I've been doing I definitely need my nails done, plus this will probably cheer her up.

Binta INTV: Leilani hasn't been her fun, loving self lately and that's understandable. So I come up with the bright idea of getting our nails done and to pamper her in her time of need.

* Binta & Deja go upstairs and catch Leilani crying in her bedroom *

* Deja runs over to Leilani & hugs her *

Deja: Awww Leilani!! It's okay girl, Binta came up with a great idea. She wants you to come with us to get our nails done. Are you down sis?

Leilani: * wipes tears * Whewww, thank y'all soo fucking much. I really need to be out of the house for the day.

Leilani INTV: What would I do without my bitches Deja & Binta?!!! They've been there for me this whole time and I really adore these girls. It's for sure us until the end.

* Leilani, Deja & Binta all leave the bad girls house and head to the nail salon *
____________
2:32PM -

* Dime, Amber, Serenity & Jojo are all gathered around the front door entrance *

Dime: NOW THAT THE TRASH IS GONE!!! We should do something fun * smiles *.

Jojo: Righttt!! This house is so fucking dryy let's turn up! * laughs *.

Amber: Let's have a pillow fight!!

Dime: YESSSSS!!

Amber INTV: I've been in the Bad Girls Club for a few weeks now and it's so boringgg. There's no phones, no TV's, NOTHING! So I was just like "let's have a pillow fight" hopefully this spices some shit upp.

* Serenity runs upstairs , grabs pillows then throws them over the indoor balcony & onto the other girls *

Serenity: * yells * LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

* Serenity runs downstairs and hits Jojo in the face with a pillow *

Jojo: * laughs * BITCH-

* Jojo hits Serenity in the side with a pillow *

* Dime & Amber run in and both hit Jojo with a pillow *

Jojo: YALL HOES WANNA JUMP!??? * giggles *.

* Serenity helps Jojo and knocks Amber down with a pillow *

Jojo INTV: This is what I really came here for!! The fun, the bonding, the making new friends. The other 3 girls are all mopey and weirdos. Like get on our level BITCHES. * winks *
____________
3:11PM - [ Lee's Nail Salon ]

 * winks *____________3:11PM - [ Lee's Nail Salon ]