[ S1 - Episode 5 (PT2): "Pole Dancer" ]

1:58AM - [ THE HOUSE ]

* Binta sprints out of the limo holding her heels and runs into the house , Deja sprints behind her *

Deja: BINTA DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID-

* Binta bolts upstairs and changes into fighting clothes *

* Deja & Amber are downstairs talking *

Amber: * sips water * What is she up there doing?

Deja: Oh.. * laughs * she's getting ready to fight. And she has a right to, what Jojo did was disrespectful.

Amber: This is all just a fucking headache. Why does there have to be a fight every single week.

Deja INTV: This house is no fucking joke. Bitches is dropping like flies, hands have been thrown so many times, weaves have been snatched. We're only 1 month in!!

* Binta runs downstairs to the Confessional room while wrapping her hair up in a bun *

[ CONFESSIONAL ROOM ]

* Binta sits in the confessional room as she starts biting her nails off *

Binta: Yoo I swear these hoes keep trying me. I'm from GHANA, I'm always ready to fight a bitch I ain't never scared. Jojo, you're a slutty, wannabe-model, nasty ass BITCH! I'm ready to fight, so when you come inside it's on sight.

* Binta ends the confessional & ties her shoes *
____________
2:10AM - [ FOYER ]

* Binta walks over to the cast photos are grabs a marker *

* Binta writes out "WEAK ASS BITCH" on Jojo's picture as Amber & Deja watch *

Binta: I'm going IN on this bitch. She's always made slick ass remarks since the beginning yo. I'm tired.

Deja: * nods * All I gotta say is whoever throws the first hit has the upperhand, so bitch you better swing first.

Amber: In my opinion I don't think you should fight Jojo but that's on you bitch * shrugs *.

Binta: Anyways, let me go upstairs and put some shorts on.

* Binta walks into the closet and begins changing *

* Jojo is released from the holding cell and put in a van *
____________
2:17AM - [ VAN ]

* Jojo takes her heels off and begins putting her hair up into a bun *

Jojo: * tightens bun * Bitches think it's okay for me to go to jail huh? Oh mk now it's go time!

Jojo INTV: I was put in a holding cell for what felt like HOURS. Luckily the producers talked to the police station and I was released immediately. Now it's go time, Binta when I walk up in that house you better be ready. ITS WAR!

* The van arrived to the house and Jojo enters *
____________
2:21AM - [ THE HOUSE ]

* Jojo walks in and sees Amber & Deja standing by the cast pictures  *