[ S1 - Episode 8: "A House Divided" ]

9:14PM - [ LIVING ROOM ]

* A few minutes after Toya & Dime's fight a Producer comes in to talk to Toya *

* Toya sits down and fixes her hair *

Producer: Toya, to keep the drama from erupting once more we're going to send you to a hotel just for the night. You'll be back tomorrow morning.

Toya INTV: * laughs * I just got into my first fight and I'm so happy!!! Dime may have beat my ass but atleast I'm not bored anymore. I don't even have any real beef with Dime.. fighting her just gave me something to do. But I guess I'll go to the hotel to cool off.

* Toya grabs her bag and heads out to the limo *
____________
9:21PM - [ UPSTAIRS HALLWAY ]

Binta: What the fuck happened?? I heard screaming.

Leilani: Dime & Toya just fought..

Binta: OH MY GOD!!! How the hell did I miss that???

Dime: * tucks hair over ear * And I beat her ass too, that bitch put her hands on me first.

* Amber walks up the stairs and sees 5 of the girls talking *

Amber: What's going on?

Jojo: Bitch where were you? * giggles *.

Amber: Girl I was taking a shit what the hell happened-

Jojo: You just missed Dime ragging Toya's dusty ass.

* Amber pushes Dime in a friendly way *

Amber: So you didn't want to inform me that y'all bitches were gonna scrap???

Dime: * giggles * Amber byeee, I had no idea that crazy drunk bitch was going to try & run up.

Amber INTV: I am sooo pissed that I missed this fight between Dime & Toya but from what I heard Dime was beating ass of course. That's my girl!!

Leilani: I'm taking my ass to sleep I got all the entrainment I needed * giggles *.

* Halia walks downstairs to the confessional room *
____________
[ CONFESSIONAL ROOM ]

* Halia sits on the confessional room bench and fixes her hair *

Halia: These bitches are CRAZY!!! It's only my first day here and these bitches already got into it. Toya seemed like she had hands but she let Dime rag her ass so that was a turn of events. Other than that, I'm really loving Binta & Leilani the most. Amber & Toya are the only 2 girls I get a bad vibe from so we shall see * shrugs *.

* Halia leaves the confessional room *

* All 6 of the girls eventually head to bed *

- 2 DAYS AFTER DIME & TOYA's FIGHT -

Dime INTV: So it's officially been 2 days since I whooped Toya's ass and the new girl Halia has FINALLY chose a side. She's been hanging with the nobodies aka Binta & Leilani and that's her choice. But I warned every new bitch coming in that if you side with the enemy you BECOME the enemy. Simple!
____________
12:02PM - [ PHONE ROOM ]

* Jojo is in the phone room calling her cousin *

Olivia [ Jojo's Cousin ]: Helllooo!

Jojo: LIVV!! It's Jojo girll.

Olivia [ Jojo's Cousin ]: OMG HII HUN, how are you???

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯: 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟭 (𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱) 🎉