Chapter 38

AN/ THANK YOU for getting this to 500 reads X3 you are all amazing!!! This chapter is a bit short but tomorrow will be crazy XD

Wooyoung

         I watch as San is changing, which he never really does, so I savor every moment. I am happy to see him so comfortable, even if it is him not realizing that he's different. I groan as I watch him search for a baggy t-shirt to sleep in, getting up I go to him, touching his shoulder. God he has such nice muscles now. I think then shake my head. He turns to me and I look away shyly.

         "Sannie, can you... Can you not wear a shirt to bed tonight?" I ask, stuttering as I look down, seeing his abs. Why does he have to look so hot? I think as he smirks at me, giving me more hope that I can change him. I grab his hand and lace our fingers together, pulling him to the bed.

         We lay down and I see him staring at me, so I curl into his chest, drinking in his scent. He still smells of lilac and the vanilla from my perfume I gave him a while back. I smile, stealing a few glances up at him.

         I love him, from his now blonde hair, to his cute freckles on his neck, all I want to do is kiss them, but I feel him tighten his grip on me. I snuggle in more, happy with his comforting warmth, hoping that our memories of the day will melt away as we sleep.

:@:

San

         I fell into a strange room, looking around I see that I'm at KQ, in my workout clothes, and I see my aunt. I don't feel anything, but go through the motions of being angry, and I remember the moment. I was mad at myself for not talking to Woo about who I was earlier, and was taking my anger out on the punching bag.

         As my aunt came up to me she went to drop something in my hand, but before it could touch my hand, I flashed to a new place, the dorm's living room. I am explaining to Woo that I need time to figure myself out. I walk through the motions, feeling like this dream is trying to tell me something.

         As I hand something to Woo it changes again, yanking me into the nightmare that was purgatory. I am sitting and I feel a warmth from my hand, but as I look down at it I lunge forward again, seeing myself as I throw my shadow off of me. My hand glows a mix of orange and pale blue, and I skip ahead again, this time to when I killed the shadow. My hand over its mouth and using my magic to freeze him.

        I feel myself being shaken and wake up, feeling Woo staring at me, looking scared. What was the dream trying to tell me? I think as I sit up, Woo rubbing my back.

:@:

Wooyoung

         I wake up and see San peacefully sleeping, still wrapped around me, I smile and kiss his cute freckles that are on the right side of his neck. After I kiss his neck I feel him tighten his grip on me, which makes me look up at him. His face is scrunched up and he doesn't seem to look happy, but I watch him and make sure he's okay. When I hear a small growl from him I start shaking him, worried that he is having a nightmare.

         But he shouldn't be having a nightmare, he's holding me. Did I mess that up too? I think as I watch him wake up startled. He holds me around my waist and sits up, as he does I rub circles into his back. I can feel him relaxing, but his face shows little emotion, but what I do see is confusion.

         "Sannie, what happened?" I ask quietly, trying to be gentle with him if it was a nightmare.

         "I'm not sure, it was like the dream was trying to tell me something." he says, still holding me, and now resting his chin on my shoulder.