||Chapter Two||

¦¦Baekhyun¦¦

"Son, Wake-up your going to be late." That make me wake up from my dream land.

The fuck, why mom wake me up, I'm in my wet dream. I'm going to cum on, when mom just woke me up. Fuck!.

"Already are." I said so. Mom will know that I'm awake.

I went to the bathroom so I can clean up myself.start cleaning up myself, after I'm done I wear my clothes that I Want. I pick this, it's cool and I'm handsome. Well I'm always handsome.

~Baek clothes at the pic ¡ ~

I make my way downstairs, and went to the kitchen

I make my way downstairs, and went to the kitchen. I saw Mom and dad there eating already there breakfast.

"Mornin'." I say so they will know that I already exist to the kitchen.

"Good morning son." Mom and dad said. I sit on my sit infront of the dinning table and starting to eat. Not minding my mom and dad looking at me.

They already used to it, I don't care. Before, I am very hyper, as in always. Not until someone promised me that SHE will comeback, but not. And that's why I change, in to this. And also in school I change. I have friends, we are bad boy there. I
Am the KINGKA.

Let's now talk about it. You will find it out. Soon.

"Ahm, son. Later after your class at Mrs. Chua you will be dismiss early, cause we need to meet Mr. And Mrs. Kim. You know them. And there daughter will be coming back here at soul." Mom said out of nowhere. I smirk, now SHE is coming back after what SHE did. What a bitch. Let see if SHE change. Even HER look.I miss Her, even though I'm mad at her.

"K."

I said plainly and shortly, super short. They know I'm not in the mood. They always know.

I get my bag in the living room. Went to the door, exit there and I walk to wards my car. I don't need a fucking driver. I can fucking drive on my own.

Leaving there I start the engine and start to drive away from that hell. I early come from school, I park my car. Hop off on it, I saw my Friends at the gate,waiting for me.

I walk towards them. They are seven, and we are really eight. Kai, the player, totally we all are. Suho-hung, chanyeol, Chen, xiumin, d.o, and also sehun.

"Yo, what's up?." Kai, the first one who greet me, we all make a bro peace, for greeting.

"Nothing. Bored? I think." I said not minding what I'm taking about. I'm still thinking of Taeyeon. I will meet her later. I will tell them.

"Bro, I'm going to meet Taeyeon later, she is back." I tell them with no emotion.

"OH, that will be a burn meet." Sehun said.

"After all this year, you will meet your childhood friend." Suho said, I know.

I just stay quiet until we are now in front of the classroom.
We came inside not minding the prof. Looking at us, or what we said glaring. He can't detention us, suho hyung is the heir of this school.

We sir on our personal sit. I don't have a sit mate, cause I don't want to.

The prod. Started his lesson, but me. I didn't think of listening. I'm still thinking of Taeyeon. I miss her.

Yeah, I'm mad at her. But I don't know why I still felt like this towards her. Before I make her like a sister. A true sister, not until we grow up.

What will happen when we see each other later?.

I don't think she still know me, I change into a Playboy and bad boy. And I also heard to mom, the she is learning her course here at KU.

I back from my sense when I heard the bell ring.

Did I that long thinking of her?As in that long? Tsk, whatever.

I straightly went outside. I have my next session. Some pat my shoulder, I turn around to saw chanyeol.

"What?." I ask in bored tone.

"You look like lost cat." After he said that, all exo start laughing there asses out.

"Tsk, just laugh there assholes." I said then I walk out. I still heard Kai said....

"Walking King." and laugh again. Tsk.

I went to went to. The parking lot. I hop in. I drive away making my way to my house.

I parked my car in the parking in the house. I make my way inside. I saw mom and dad in the living room. Already ready go.

" Let's go son."Mom said. I didn't said anything I just nodded. I'm still bored.

>>Skip.

We are now in Mr. and Mrs. Kim's house, drinking my juice that they maid serve. Who is actually a whore. Right you read, a FUCKING WHORE. She letting me see her fucking shitti butt. Yuck.

We heard the door open. I turn around to and I saw the girl that I'm waiting in for all this past years. She become a beautiful more than before.

She look a little mature cause she still cute, she is wearing her
crop top shirt under her flat stomach and a jeans. With her bag wildly open. Her face is have light make up. Beautiful. Let's stop checking her out.

"Sweet heart, you here." Her said and hug her. She still have a gaze to me. I just smirk at her. I don't want her to see me like a hurt or a happy. I want her too see me, as me. A baekhyun who is strong.

"Baekhyun?." She little ask my name. I love it when my Ne rolled down her tongue.

"Yes, it's me."I said smirking.

Tbc.

Sorry for the short chapter. And. Late upload.

[Vote & Comment]