||Chapter Three||

¦¦Taeyeon¦¦

Looking at him, up and down. He look more mature now. He's style is like a bad boy who wear black all.

Even his baby face. It's change into a mature one. Not a innocent one. I feel guilty, when I remember I promised him.

"OH, nice to meet you." I said and awkwardly smile. He walk to wards me, I just stay in my spot. Not moving, even a little.

He offer me a handshake. I gladly accept it, but still awkward.

"Nice to meet you too,again." he said emphasize the 'again' word.

I feel my hand sweating so I quickly pull it from his hand, who he still holding.

"OH my, my soon-to-be daughter is here. You look so much beautiful than before. Darling." Mrs. Byun said, and she pull me into a hug. I accept it, I hug her back.

I didn't know what is she talking about that. I just didn't mind it. She always like that to me, like before.

" Are you hungry, sweetheart. "Mom ask me. I shook my head.

" I'm going upstairs to change, and unpack my things."I said.

" Okay, go on. Just went downstairs when your done."Mom said, and dad nod. I nod too.

I make my way upstairs. I enter my room. It's still the same. But I think my mom made our maid to clean this. Sometimes.

I went to my empty closet, I pull my luggage. I start to u pack.

After, minutes I'm done unpacking my luggage. I choose something to wear. I pick up the white shirt plain and sweat short. Just simple.

I made my way downstairs

I made my way downstairs. I saw nothing in the living room, so I think they are in the kitchen. I went there. And I saw them.

But my gaze just went to baekhyun who is looking at me. No. My legs, yes he is looking at my freaking legs.

¦¦Baekhyun¦¦

She is a skinny women, her legs. I felt like tasting it. It's so skinny and milky.

She sit on the chair in front of me. And start eating, she look at me. I look back, but she roll her eyes. Well that was so hot. I admit. Sexy.

"What are looking at?." She ask, giving me a little glare. So that our parents can't see it,or know.

"Nothing. Your just beautiful as ever." I said grinning at her.
But to my not surprised, she just roll her eyes against me. Fuck it!.

"Oh, look's like we are having a good terms here. Come back?"
Mom, ask - out of nowhere - grinning at the two of us.

"Ah, yes tita. Just Slight."Taeyeon said, i know that was awkward for her to say it. I know her.

" Yup, she's right mom. Cause we still need to know each other against. You know we change, a little?. "I said, a little ask the end. I dont know.

***

¦¦Taeyeon ¦¦

After that really awkward situation between the two of us - baek and i - they already go home.

Im just here now in my bedroom, laying in. I take my phone in the night stand.

I open it, but the unknown number just popped a notification. I click it, and it saying.

_____

Miss your presense, tae😞 - Unknown

_____

That make me course under my breath. Who onky called me Tae is, my best friend oh noh. My EX bestfriend. Its baekhyun.

If this is baekhyun, how did he know my number.

Ugh, im sleepy. Im not going to mind it. I need rest.

Tbc.

Sorry guys for the short chapter, i just dont want all of you to wait this chapter.

At least i updated, even this is just a short one.

Sorry again oreo's and strawberry 🍓.

[Vote & Comment]