||Chapter One||

¦¦Taeyeon¦¦

Sitting here at the back of the car cab, the driver start the engine and drive away there - at the airport -.

I'm now back in soul for my study, third year college. My Mom and dad tell me that I'm coming back at my first year, but the principal of my school, there in LA didn't agree.

I have to past the test first after they agreed to send me back here. So here am I, going to study in Soul University.

But Dad change his mind, he and mom, talked to me in Skype when I'm in LA that I'm not studying there, I'm in Byun's University.

I know I'm going to meet my old friend there, I think he hate me now, but I wish he didn't.

I promised him that we are going to study first year college together. But that promised broke, it's because of me.

I back to my sense when I hear my phone vibrate telling a new notification of massage.

I pick up my phone and look at my lock screen that showing a massage of my friends in LA and a text of Mom.

I first open my friend Jennifer massage.

_____

Hey, girl are you already there? - J

Yup, just got in, I'm still at the cab. - T

Alright, miss you girl. - J

Yeah, me too. Bye. - T

Bye bye. - J

_____

I Really are miss her too. Argh, I wish they could be here.

Next is my mom text.

_____

Sweetheart where are you? Your diver can't find you. - M

Oh god sorry mom, I forget I have a driver. I'm in the cab, I didn't know mom. Sorry. - T

It's okay just go straightly here. Bye sweetheart. - M

Bye mom. - T

_____

I forget that I have a driver, that make me feel guilt for my driver.

Then Crystal massage pop up her text.

_____

Hey sis I miss you already. - C

Me too sisi, miss you too. - T

Darn it. See you when I see you again. - C

Bye my drama Queen. - T

_____

This girl is really a drama queen, even when we first met. But still I missed them both.

When I'm in the school this mo daw I'm going to be friend of some girls there. I wish though.

"Young miss, were here." I heard the driver said, I nod and hop off of his car cab.

He help me to get my luggage, then our gate open reveling our maids and guards. They help the driver, and tell him that they will do it instead.

I already payed the driver of the cab. I went inside of our house, or let me say our mansion.

We are rich, yeah we are

We are rich, yeah we are. I was greet by some guards and maids at mansion.

I went to the living to see my family with......

Byun Family....

Tbc.

[Vote and Comment]