▪Chapter 2▪

"What is it, my dear n/n?" He cooed.  "I got accepted into Hopes Peak, but my dad won't let me go.. I have a plan but I need your help for it." I stated, looking him dead in the eye. I whispered the plan to him and he nodded in agreement, we the proceeded to get things for the plan, but because I didn't want to raise suspicion, we left through the window.
TIME SKIP
"Alright, we have everything!" I said, clasping together my hands. I packed everything I needed. The plan was ready to start. We both broke many things in my room and I screamed at the top of my lungs. We heard rushed footsteps and quickly climbed onto the roof, closing the window behind us. My father yelled out my name, saying he was sorry, over and over again. I didn't feel too bad about this, but part of me wanted to scare him a give him a wave of releif. I jumped down to the backyard, wearing a mask so I wouldn't be noticed.
(This is the mask you're wearing.)

Kokichi landed behind me, wearing a clown mask

Kokichi landed behind me, wearing a clown mask. We ran out the backyard and to Kokichi's house. His mom is never home, so it would be a good place to be until we find a more secretive place. I checked my f/c duffel bag. "Money, check. Clothes, check. f/w (favourite weapon), check." I mumbled, mostly to myself. We went inside and up to his room. While walking down the hallway, I tripped on... a dog collar? "Hey, I never knew you had a dog." I said, picking it up. I then had a couple of conclusions, A, His dog likes to hide/stay outside, B, his dog died, or C, he's into some  freaky stuff. "Yeah, I do, he stays outside most of the time though, and he hates wearing collars." He answered. I took of my mask and ran some fingers through my h/l, h/c hair. I flopped onto his bed and fell asleep immediately.

Kokichi's P.O.V

"She must've been really tired.." I mumbled. I carefully fixed her onto the bed properly and went to go change. After changing, I lie down in the bed next to her. She snuggled into my chest, causing me to blush slightly. I then drifted off into sleep.

At twelve in the morning (still kokichi's P.O.V)

I woke up, feeling something wet on my chest I looked down and y/n was..crying?! I hugged her, making circles on her back. She was shivering..poor girl.. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and soon enough, she stopped crying and shivering. I then drifted back to sleep. Knowing that y/n was safe and in my arms..does calm me down and put a smile on my face.

I hope you're enjoying the story! •u•
I'm open to music ideas!