Ch 7- BACKSTORY!!!

Another random conversation between me and my friend lol

Is it bad that I forgot what my mouth felt like before braces? I just got them yesterday.... and currently my logic is the father I go to sleep the less pain I'll feel.... my stupid mouth woke me up at 1 AM last night... I got like two hrs of sleep ;-;
(Ha! I wro the I bit like three days ago lol)

Anyway onto the story

£]%~*>~?.*{>?|<,*]¥]€|!*~¥]!|''

PREVIOUSLY ON THIS STORY!!

"maybe it would be better to just explain how me and Asy met..."

AND NOW WE CONTINUE!

"It all started one day a few mounts after I arrived here.....

~~~~~~~~

Erratum was walking down the sidewalk on the way home from school when he saw it.

The Asylum.

Erratum felt that he belonged there, but he knew that his students cared deeply for him so he just volunteered there.

Erratum hung out with every single patient in the building, but he felt more gravitated towards a particular small, childish skeleton with an Addiction to bandaids and colors. This particular skeleton also had an issue with scratching his bones but it happened to often and his nails(?) were so sharp that it looks led liek it had been done by a knife. The skeleton didn't know why it happened  it just did.

Erratum would visit this skeleton almost everyday after school, until one day when he was released in to Erratums custody on the account of he was getting better in Erratums presence.

And in short they moved in together, pretty much inseparable unless Erratum was at work. And even though neither wanted to admit they were falling for each other, it was slow, and they couldn't tell the other felt they same, but it was there none the less.

And so a few months from the actual present (notthisrandombackstorytrashlol;p) Erratum finally plucked up the courage to tell Asy how he felt, and Asy felt the same. They both felt Extremely happy and everyone at school could especially spot the difference in Erratums behavior, no one really questioned him about it.

Soon the two skeletons became boyfriends, and were madly in love with each other...(becauseship-)(oksiruslyhowdidthishappenthisshipinowshipthislikefedex...)

~~~~~~~~~~

"And that brings us to where we are today" erratum explains to Comic, Death, and Goth.

"So your boyfriend here has had issues with self harming?" Comic replies

"Pretty much yeah" erratum responds leaning into Asy a bit. "Anyway It getting pretty late so we should all head to bed. Night bro! and death" Erratum says suddenly standing up and heads to his room with Asy following behind.

When they get to Erratums room they quickly change into Pajamas (nO pEekInG)  and go to sleep in Erratums bed.

*\>,*{^{€,%{*£]!{€,*¥{£]%]+£,>~\'

I don't really care rn if this one is shorter than normal I have spent like 3 days on this chapter and it's like 12:30 AM where I am....
I need sleep

I hope you have a great day/ night

Until next time

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

500