꧁🌸Basic Information P.2🌸꧂

TYᑭᗴᔕ Oᖴ ᗯITᑕᕼᗴᔕ
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
  『 Omni Witch: 』
  📚 A bookworm and a know it all, this type of witch studies and practices all the fields of magick. They are innately curious about everything, and love to learn. They are talkative and eager to share the massive amount of knowledge they have absorbed.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
  『 Eclectic Witch: 』
  🧮 The Boho witch. She uses a combination or mix of whatever paths suit her best. Typically specializes in 2-4 different sects of the craft. She often will wear a mix-match of clothing, but enjoys long flowing things. She tends to be very random and eccentric, but is friendly nonetheless.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
  『 Kitchen Witch: 』
   🍽 This type of witch uses easily obtained items and weaves magick into every aspect of their life. They are particularly fond of cooking, arts and crafts, sewing, cleaning, gardening and baking. They are skilled in potions, herbology, and subtle magick.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
   『 Cottage Witch: 』
    🏕 A Witch who focuses on hearth magick. Much like the Kitchen witch, but with less emphasis on the cooking. They are the homemakers, the ones who decorate the house for the holidays. Usually empaths who are very sensitive to the people around them.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
  『 Practical Witch: 』
   🍃A branch of kitchen witch, they are adept at spellwork, and use their magick for everyday, mundane things. They adore the use of sigils and put them everywhere. Very down to earth individuals, who enjoy experimenting with ways to use magick to may their daily life easier and more enjoyable.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
  『 Stitch Witch: 』
    🧵 A brand of Kitchen and Cottage witchery that holds magickal fabric work in high regard. They focus primarily on knot and stitch magick. Very scatter-brained individuals. Their room are always in disarray, fabric and thread everywhere. Usually fond of cosplay. LOVE making Halloween costumes for their family and friends.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
   『 Green Witch: 』
   🌿 The woodland witches, these earthy individuals protect plants and love to garden. They usually are adept at spirit communication, hearing and responding to the needs of their many leaf-bearing friends. They thrive in natural environments such as forests, lakes, rivers and gardens. Green witches enjoy sunlight, growing plants and collecting rocks. They focus on holistic medicine and are learned healers. They are very familiar with their local region, having memorized all the species of plants, trees, insects, wildlife and flowers. They truly love the earth.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
『 Crystal Witch: 』
✨A branch of Green witchery, these witches primarily work with stones, gems, crystals, and rocks. They LOVE geology, spend a lot of time hiking and collecting crystals. Usually very organized individuals that are in tune with the earth. They always know when the next local rock and mineral show is. Usually broke because they are always buying new rocks. So many rocks. Fucking rocks everywhere omg.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
『Creature Witch: 』
👻 Another branch of Green witchery, mixed with spirit working and hedgecraft, these witches primarily work with Magickal and Astral creatures and spirits. They are very friendly people, and get along with all kinds of physical, and not so physical creatures. They collect fossils and bones and skulls and know the names and personalities of each spirit attached to them.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Hedge Witch: 』**
> 🌌 A witch that lives between two worlds. They easily cross over into Elsewhere, the astral realm, and do so with ease. Often skilled at working with magickal creatures and familiars, they are very creative and artistic individuals. They are also very adept at psychometry, spirit communication, energy work, and time travel. Also called Astral Witches.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Energy Witch: 』
> 🧠 Witches that perform all of their magic internally. Their magic is one of pure energy, using circles cast in their heads and their imaginations to bring their will to life. Are usually shy and keep to themselves. They enjoy divination and astral projection. Also called Intrinsic Witches.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Shadow Worker: 』
> 👣 A combination of energy and hedge magick, the shadow worker tames and summons Shadows of their own past and personality. They regret nothing, are very in tune with their emotions, and spend a lot of time meditating. They are not afraid to confront their mistakes, because accepting the flawed pieces of their personality gives them power.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Spirit Worker: 』
> 🧿 A Witch who communes with the dead spirits of humans, animals, and others entities. Some can even communicate with the spirits of trees, rocks, and man-made items. They are usually very outspoken, opinionated people. They use spirit boards and pendulums, among many other tools. They enjoy taking strolls in graveyards and having casual chats with the dead. Also called Mediums.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Exorcist 』
>  📌 A branch of Spirit Worker. They are usually hereditary, clairvoyant and raised into their practice. They learn their craft as it is passed down from their family members. They practice the archaic tradition of exorcism, aka banishment of dark or foul entities. Very somber individuals, who try their best to be optimistic.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
** 『 Oracle/Diviner: 』
> 📿 Branch of Spirit worker. Witches who primarily focus their practice on divination. Tarot, runes, pendulums, spirit boards, scrying, crystal gazing, aeromancy, stichomancy, sea gazing, animal gazing, bird watching, lynchomancy, ceromancy, astrology, numerology, amathomancy, dream interpretation, shufflemancy, tea leaf reading, people watching, palm reading, face reading. You name it, they probably know how to do it. Usually clairvoyant and have a number of other psychic abilities.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Chaos Witch 』
> ☠️ A witch who uses baneful magick in their craft. They enjoy working with bones and are skilled at channeling and communicating with spirits. They will sometimes use demons, storm magick, blood magick, and cursing in their practice. They fear nothing. Commonly mislabeled 'black' or 'dark' witch. Which is not correct. Tsk tsk.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Necromancer 』
> 💼 A branch of Chaos magick, these witches take spirit working a step further, and are adept at communicating and controlling the dead. Necromancers usually have a familiar 'wraith' that acts much like an astral or spirit guide. Some can even raise the dead for a period of time to converse with them.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Blood Witch 』
> 🩸Another branch of Chaos magick, these witches primarily use blood in their rituals. They have a high pain tolerance, care little about what others think or say, and are very set in their ways. Some do it to prove how strong they are or devotion to their deities. Nonetheless, nice people once you get to know them. Perhaps a bit misunderstood.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Sun Witch 』**
> 🌝 A witch who draws their power more from the sun, than the moon as most witches tend to do. Adept at fire magic and are usually very spirited individuals. They use candles often in their practice, and love to throw barbecues and bonfires with their many friends. They enjoy sunbathing. Their magick comes in giant bursts and they will often use a lot of energy at once.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Lunar Witch 』**
> 🌚 A witch who primarily draws their power from the moon. They adore her and are usually adept at making moon water and knowing exactly what phase of the moon it is at any given time. They do not fear the dark, do much of their magick after the sun goes down, and have the ability to speak with the Lady Luna herself. These witches also may choose (or be chosen by) one of the moons of another planet, such as Miranda or Europa., and will work with that particular celestial body.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Star Witch 』**
> 💫 Not to be confused with a Space witch, who works with all of the cosmos, primarily aliens and astrology. Star witches draw their power from constellations, stars, and the sun. They love star gazing, have star charts hanging on the walls of their room, and never miss a meteor shower. Very chipper individuals who always want to go to the planetarium rather than out to see a movie or to the park. They may also work with planets as well as stars.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Storm Witch 』**
> ⛈ This breed of witch is both terrifying and thrilling. They have a great sense of humor, and are usually very cryptic. They give zero fucks what people think of them and march to the beat of their own drum. They whistle up the winds and summon lightning. These witches are usually very adept at cursing and fear nothing. They like horror movies, cloudy weather, and casting emotionally charged spells. They are empathic individuals and always feel things to the extreme, there is no middle ground with them. Its black or white.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂
**『 Winter Witch 』**
> ❄️ Witches who reside in the colder climates of the world. They cast snowstorms, collect hail and make poppets from snow. Blizzards are their best friends. They love cold weather, and usually draw their power from the snow and clouds, rather than the sun or the moon, as neither are usually very visible during storms. Despite their chilly disposition, they are warm and friendly once you get to know them.
꧁𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽꧂