𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐉𝐎𝐎 + 𝐉𝐈𝐖𝐎𝐎
𝐁-𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐉𝐎𝐎 !?
ouch, 5 am smuts again? oh well 😐

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Jiwoo got out of her shared room quietly, she was bored and no one was awake. She was wrong, Hyejoo was awake on the couch watching TV with the volume very low. "It's like 4 am, why are you up?" The brunette asked her, yawning and walking into the kitchen. The cameras for TAM were completely turned off, no one would obviously be up this early.

"I should be asking you." Hyejoo said, her face uninterested with Jiwoo eating a tiny snack. They both watched the show on the TV intensely, Jiwoo not knowing what even happened during the last episodes. Their eyes glued on the TV, the raven sitting back uncomfortably with the scene in front her playing. Her breathing getting heavier.

She moved way to much, making Jiwoo look at her. "Whats wrong with you, its just a sex scene Hye." Jiwoo said, eyeing her. She noticed everything the girl did, swallowing, biting her lip, licking them. Jiwoo smirked and snorted while looking back at the TV. "I'm guessing you're really turned on by this, huh?" Jiwoo whispered.

Hyejoo remained silent, her eyes turning darker than before. She turned to Jiwoo, "Can you fuck me, the way they did." She asked, her voice low. Jiwoo was unsurprised with her question, she just didn't know how to respond to it. "Unnie~.." Hyejoo whined.

The brunette rolled her eyes and turned to kiss Hyejoo slowly. Their lips meeting, Jiwoo was surprised how soft they were. She groaned and cupped Hyejoos face. The younger had her hands tracing Jiwoos waist line, eager to take them off. "It's all about you, okay?" Jiwoo breathed out, her hand grabbing Hyejoos.

She groaned and continued to kiss Jiwoo, who had already untied the knot from her sweatpants. Jiwoo was now realizing they could've been caught easily if someone were to wake up. So, she pulled her into the bathroom. No cameras, no members. She quietly closed the door before aggressively kissed Hyejoo again. Her hands going under the girls shirt, Hyejoo shivered from her cold touch. 

Jiwoo remembered the scene from the show. Teasing. The brunettes hand went from under her shirt to palming the girls soaking clothed core. Hyejoo whimpered and looked into her eyes, pleading for her touch. Jiwoo put the toilet seat down, "Sit." She demanded her, Hyejoo sat down. "Up." She said, stripping Hyejoos sweatpants off. Her finger slowly traced the girls clit from the outside of her underwear with a smirk. Jiwoo saw how wet she was, just for her.

She got excited, and took off her underwear. She looked up at Hyejoo who was blushing and biting her lips. Jiwoo put her finger to her mouth, telling her to be quiet. Hyejoo closed her eyes and waited for Jiwoo who stuck her tongue in. She gasped, her hand gripping onto the toilet. She felt her tongue moving in and out. Hyejoo wanted to scream more than anything, "mmmf-fuck, Jiwoo.."

The vibrations of Jiwoos innocent laugh made Hyejoo whimper. Jiwoos thumb slowly rubbed her sensitive clit, she let out a quiet throaty moan. Her eyebrows were upward, the small waves of pleasure were surely pleasant. Hyejoo gripped onto Jiwoos hair, she didn't care, all that mattered was making Hyejoo feel good. She replaced her tongue with her fingers, she was getting tired. 

She hit a spot that made Hyejoo accidentally moan too loud. "Oh fuck, J-Jiwoo." Hyejoo breathed out, she felt her stomach tie into a knot. Jiwoo felt her walls tighten around her fingers and she giggled. Her pace fastened and Hyejoo was so close. Hyejoo started softly cussing and saying Jiwoos name uncountable times. The ravens juices came out and Jiwoo let her ride out her orgasm. "That was hell of a ride.. wow." Hyejoo whispered.

"Good to know you enjoyed it, Hye. I hope to help more." Jiwoo said, sucking onto her fingers while looking at the younger. She helped her clean up and get dressed before going into their separate rooms. 

what the fuck :D it was kinda short no cap
imagine hyejoo being a bottom
wait...
sincerely, author.