𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐉𝐎𝐎 + 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐩!
this might be a little rough..

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

"Fucking bitch, always jumping in my way. Just die already." The raven mumbled and walked out her room after grabbing the sharp object on her drawer. Her walking pace got faster and she opened the door of her members room. Running full speed before the girl stopped her. "Sooyoung let me kill you!" She whined like a baby to the brunette. Sooyoung laughed uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry baby.. I can't let you." She whispered into her slowly with awe. Her hand cupped her face and she pouted with pity while looking at her. Sooyoung caressed her thumb on the girls cheek while her other hand took the knife away. "You wouldn't kill, even if you tried. You would either stop yourself or I would." Sooyoung said and threw the knife onto her night stand.

Hyejoo rolled her eyes and looked into her eyes, she was needing something. The fire behind her eyes were powerful, it scared her. Her face inched closer and Hyejoo closed her eyes shut. Was she actually scared or was she just pretending? Hyejoo felt her lips connect with Sooyoungs and her breath hitched. Hyejoo slowly gave in with the kiss, her lips syncing in with the brunettes. Sooyoung licked her bottom lip, wanting to stick her tongue in her mouth.

 No, she didn't open up. "Open your pretty lips for me Hyejoo." She whispered, she felt Hyejoo open her mouth. Sooyoung smirked slightly and stuck her tongue in, the younger let out a deep groan of satisfaction. Hyejoo never liked Sooyoung, but right now she wanted more of her touch. It was addicting to feel and Hyejoo broke off the kiss while staring into her eyes. They didn't have their usual stars, it was just dark. Her thumb rubbed against her cheek lovingly. "Hyejoo baby, why are you trying to kill me? I know you love me."

"I don't! I hate you Sooyoung!" She yells, fighting back her anger. Hyejoo feels her hand grab the back of her neck and pull her in. Sooyoung leans in next to her ear and chuckled lightly. 

"You say you hate me, but always want me touching you." Sooyoung spoke, she licked her earlobe and went down. Her lips placing small wet kisses on her neck, she went to her collarbone and bit onto the skin. Hyejoo groaned, trying to back away. A purple mark was already left. Sooyoung spun them around and pushed Hyejoo onto her bed before crawling on top of her. The raven glared at Sooyoung and sat up before Hyejoo could get onto her fully. "Oh come on Hye, are you really going to turn down this great offer?"

Hyejoo felt the wall on her back as she was sitting up. Now the brunette was straddling her lap while she was staring into her eyes with hunger. She sat off Hyejoo and sighed. She didn't want her. "Sooyoung, keep going.. please I'm wet." She whined and the older girl eyed her. Sooyoung went in between her lips and gave her a light kiss. "I-I'm sorry I tried killing you.." Hyejoo apologized and lightly placed her hand over Sooyoungs. 

"Don't say sorry, I know you hate me. I just want you to love me the way I love you Hyejoo.." Sooyoung said in pathetic tone, while kissing her jawline. Hyejoo grabbed her hand and guided them to her pussy. "Hyejoo." She said sternly, she wasn't going to finger fuck the girl. "I'm going to eat you out." Sooyoung growled and her hand held Hyejoos.

The raven blushed and saw Sooyoung go downward. She pulled of her shorts down and her underwear. When their eyes met, Hyejoo felt embarrassed. "S-Sooyoung.." She let out a small whimper when Sooyoungs lips met her clit. Her tongue playing around with it made her buck her hips up, she could've cummed from her just doing that. "A-Ah!" Hyejoo moaned as her tongue entered inside of her. Her stomach tightened quickly. Her whimpers and moans were growing louder and weaker each time. "S-Sooyoung your tongue f-feels good in me... fuck! Don't s-stop- hah."

Sooyoungs thumb met the girls sensitive clit and rubbed it. It made Hyejoo scream her name in pleasure. At this point they didn't care at all if someone hear them. Sooyoungs tongue going in and out, hitting a spot that made Hyejoo cry out. She started mumbling Sooyoungs name over and over with profanity alongside. Her legs squirmed around until they started to shake. She didn't stop, she was over sensitive and started moaning nonstop. Her liquids flowing out again and Sooyoung slowly pulled her tongue out. 

She smiled and let herself kiss Hyejoo. Tasting herself, she was sweet. "Next time you try killing me, this won't happen baby." She whispered and locked eyes with Hyejoo.

"Why not? Is it because I'll be the one fucking you?"

I FORCED MYSELF TO WRITE THIS
WHY? I HAVE NO IDEA
TIME? 4:50 AM
SLEEP? GONE
sincerely author