𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲.

𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐉𝐈𝐍 + 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐍
𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩!
i-i kinda dont like this one- i wrote this like 2 weeks ago

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Heejins brother, Jeon Jungkook, has a cute girlfriend. She was always jealous of it, but she tried dating other people, which didn't plan as well as she though it would. As she went into the house, her and her brother shared, she spotted his girlfriend. Kim Hyunjin, was the girls name. Heejin was a sophomore, and Hyunjin was a senior.

It was weird, the more she thought of it. The age difference, and Hyunjin would graduate this year and Heejin would still be in school. Jungkook was beside her being lovey dovey towards her. "Hey, my cute sister." He said with a smile.

"Incest what the fuck. Anyways, hey. To both of you guys." Heejin said, her and Hyunjin have been quite close to one another. Since she was Jungkook's girlfriend. She went into her room and laid on her rolling chair. Heejin was the tom boy type, the one that had the lease amount of friends, but had friends. Hyunjin was the out going one with people, she found Heejin cute or what.

Jungkook busted into her room. "Hey! I'm going to get some Chinese food. So, uh, don't lose your appetite. Alrighty. have fun." He said then walked out of her room, closing her door. Heejin just sat there, until she changed into more comfortable clothes then her uniform. Her black shorts and black tee. She didn't feel like wearing any bra, since she didn't think about going out.

She turned her fan on and TV, so no one could hear her. Right, she was feeling extra funny today, horny. She switched on a show, and placed her remote next to her. Her hand going downward, then looking at the door. "Fuck." She locked her door, in case of someone walking in. Hyunjin was out with Jungkook, right. Before she could lock it, someone opened it. Forcefully, making her kinda trip.

It was Hyunjin, she was here. She was staying over. "Oh, sorry Heejin. Just got bored waiting, for Jungkook." Hyunjin said, walking into her room and closed the door. Heejin got up and sat on the edge of her bed, waiting for her to speak more. "Were you going to do something?" She asked.

"Oh, n-no. I was gonn-." Hyunjin gasped.

"Are you not wearing a bra?" Hyunjin exclaimed, Heejin widened her eyes. She tried thinking of a lie to say, but instantly failed. How could she tell from her wearing a black t-shirt. "God, how naughty of you." She said, her tone changed completely. Heejin blushed and put her hands onto her knees. She felt herself shaking, she tried calming herself down. Until, Hyunjin moved towards her ears. "Come on, you and Jungkook are the same. Shaking every time I spoke like that, but you're more cuter when you're nervous."

Heejin felt her breath on her ears and closed her eyes. She mentally cussed and let out a groan after feeling Hyunjin wrap her arms around her. "What do you want.." She asked, Hyunjin laughed and whispered.

"I want you.. as a senior I should probably feel bad for this. But you seem like you really want this. Right?" Heejin bit her lip, ripping her arms around from her and pushed her onto the bed. "Calm down, it's all about you right now." Hyunjin whispered, her hands going up the girls shirt. Heejin wished she wore a bra for this not to happen, but she wanted this badly. Her feelings were mixed, she didn't want her to stop but wanted her to stop. "1-10, how much do you want it."

Heejin hesitated, "7.." She said, Hyunjin didn't believe her. "Fine, 10. Is that want you want?" She said, Hyunjin smirked and nodded. The brunette sat up, making Heejin sit onto her lap. Her lips inches apart and licked her lips before locking lips with Heejin. The younger closed her eyes and had seconds thoughts before kissing her back. Yeah, Heejin had kinks, but she was to embarrass to say them out loud. Biting kink was one of them, for sure.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." Hyunjin breathed out. Heejins phone dinged, the older looked at it and it was Jungkook. "I see, we have 30 minutes. How long does it take you?" She asked.

The brunette gulped. "I-I don't know." She replied, she looked at Hyunjin in the eyes. Hyunjin laughed and gave her a slight smile, assuring her it was going to be just fine. The brunette let their lips connect again, they couldn't waste anytime, Jungkook was coming back anytime. "Hyunjin.. what if Jungkook finds out?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it. He doesn't know how lies work, he's pretty stupid." Hyunjin said. She let their lips meet again, the kisses becoming more desperate for each others touch. To make it quick, Hyunjin made Heejin spread her legs out to let her hand go between her legs. She grazed her hand on the girls opening through her thin shorts. "So, lets spark up a conversation. What were you going to do before I came in?"

Heejin gasped, biting her lip. "It's hard to explain." She said, Hyunjin looked at her. Wanting to know the answer. Heejin sighed. "Fine, I was gonna masturbate. Plus, you were on my mind." Heejin said, Hyunjin licked her lips. Her hands pressing against Heejin making her whimper loudly.

"You're a naughty one aren't you, no underwear? Heejin, we can stop, if you want to." Hyunjin whispered, her hand loosing grip. Heejin groaned and let her hands grab Hyunjins. "Oh look, my little Heejin is needy and impatient." Hyunjin said, before getting out her grip and going under her shorts. Her hand touched the youngers clit, sending chills to the girls spine.

"U-Unnie, I want to... scream your name. Please, c-can you hurry.." Heejin whined, her plea making Hyunjin click her tongue. The brunette sucked on the skin on her neck, giving it a bite. Heejin let out a small ragged moan. Hyunjins hand circling her entrance before entering the fingers. Hyunjin curled her fingers, hitting spots that made Heejin shutter. "Hy-Hyunjin.. right there."

Hyunjin hummed, earning a groan from the younger. "Where?" She asked, before hitting the same sensitive spot. "Here?" Heejin nodded before snuggling her head into the girls neck. Her legs started shaking, she couldn't help but let out a sharp moan. As she felt her hips tense up, Hyunjin rubbed the sensitive nub. "Harder?" Hyunjin asked, she excepted the silence as a yes and went faster.

Heejin felt herself become closer to her orgasm in no time. Her breath was shakier, she moaned weaker. Her legs trembled, she felt herself inflate. "Hyun...jin. I'm tired." Heejin said, her deep voice husky. Hyunjin gave her a kiss and a purple mark onto her collarbone.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you up when Jungkook comes back." Hyunjin whispered softly. "Clean up first." She said, grabbing Heejins wrist and bringing her to the bathroom. They washed up quickly and Heejin went into her room. She went to sleep peacefully and smiled at the thought of Hyunjin.

//

Heejin was awake and Jungkook was back. They were eating until Jungkook realized something. "Is that a hickey?" He asked, Heejin blushed and covered her collarbone up. The brunet sighed and continued eating while flirting with Hyunjin, while she was staring at Heejin. A slight smirk.

hey hey hey, currently 2:51 AM and im up..
:c anywaydihsj i should sleep so I probably will
but this smut was based on my mmeory of lesbian tiktok heejin and tiktok hyunjin girlie
BUTBURUSIHSUEHB IF THATS WEIRD JUST JSISHJS NAYKWHSIW BYR
sincerely, author