Chapter 4

In gym
Siddharth punched more harder, as if the punching bag was his arch enemy. he felt the usual adrenaline surge in him. boxing was the only thing that keep his mind relax. "Easy sid" he slowed, on hearing the sound of the trainer.

Sid: Can't be easy on the enemy, coach (he said with the smirk)

Coach: On the enemy sid, Not you opponent ( he smiled)

Sid: ( he laughed) I'll keep that in mind!

Coach: Good, let's end the practice for today. you come here often to de-stress yourself so we don't need long practice sessions!(siddharth smiled)

Sid: Alright!...( he went to freshen up and changed into casual black jean and white t-shirt. and started walking to his class room)

Sid Pov

Now i am slowly walking to my class, thinking about the girl i meet in the morning, she stuck in mind i can't forgot her eyes, thats why i am trying to divert my thoughts by going gym , but that didn't work, i couldn't forgot her she is different from every girl i dated , she is something i want in my life, but iam afraid of falling in love, I'M SIDDHARTH MEHRA college player , the heart breaker, but now can't forgot one girl....i 'm drowning in my thoughts..I think i am falling for you avneet chopra..

Mean while in Ashu's class

Ashu Pov

Iam waiting for vishal i want to apologize to him, and thank him for saving my friend , but vo tho iss college iss ka rajkumar hai na vo kaise jaldi ayege , the professor entered and she started the class, but still he didn't come, i sighed and started listening to the lecture, then suddenly one came to the class and talking to our professor, 

Prof: Ok class he is a transfer student, ( and he turn towards the boy and gesture him to take a seat)

I feel some uneasiness around him, He keep staring at me , he came closer to me and take seat besides me ...i didn't like him, he wore ripped jeans brown t-shirt and he have tattoo on his arms, he turn to me and smirked

Boy: Hello i am riyaz , Riyaz Ali(He smirked)

Ashu: Ok iam ashnoor arora,( i said with blank face)

Riyaz: If you don't mind can i join with you in lunch( He asked in polite manner)

But i don't want him near me,  i don't know why , he is polite but my mind and heart says to stay away from him so i better turn down his offer 

Ashu: I like to but ate lunch with my brother he won't like other's joining us so sorry ( The bell rang )ok bye i want to go( She didn't wait for his reply and rushes to find her brother)

Riyaz pov

That bastard sumedh always interfering in my plan, but now iam in her college and in her soon i will be in her heart to, ashnoor you are mine, and i get what i want, (he smiled evilly)

In old classroom

Ashu finally find sumedh he was sitting on the table and typing something on his phone, ashu go towards him he noticed, and turn to her direction

Ashu: Bhai kya kare hai ho??!

Sumedh: Kuch nahi !! bas mail check kara raha tha..tu kyun ithu na late ho

Ashu: kya bolum bhai, aaj class mae ek naya laduka ayatha, uss pura lecture muje hi guuru rahatha , aur muje lunch sath kahane ka offer bhi diya tha mena mana kardiya..isliya late kuva

Sumedh: Acha uska naam kya hai?? (  stern and little bit angry evident in his voice )

Ashu: uska naam ....( she thinks lit bit) Riyaz , Riyaz ali(on hearing his name sumedh froze for sec)