Chapter 30

*Warning this chapter contains little bit of adult contain and curse words*

Re-cap

Avu console sidd , professor ask ashu to help riyaz with his studies, vishal didn't like the idea of riyaz come to their home, the group got the message of jaan fainted and rush to nurse office, principal form the committee to help jaan.. 

Ab Aage

Sumedh's pov

             I'm sitting on the chair and watching jaan , she is sleeping peacefully..sach kahun toh i  was hella scared when jaan fainted mai bol bhi nahi sakuta kituna dar gaya tha mae.. that second i realize how important she is in my life.. i can't loss her, i want to tell her what is on my heart, i want to tell her my heart belongs to her ...i went near to the bed and saw she was in a deep sleep i put my hands on her forehead oh god how beautiful she is even in sleep, i kissed her forehead

Sumu: Jaan tuje pata jab tuje pehli baar deka na tab se mere dil mere paas nahi hai, but tuje apporach karune ka himmat nahi muje .... i know i'm not good enough for you , you are a princess and i'm ek middle class boy... mere dimaag ko yeh baat samajh atha hai, but meri mann ko yeh baat samajh nahi aaraha hai .... aaj jab tu behosh hu vi thi na mujhe lagata tha ki main tuje khone vala hoon i felt like i lost my soul you are my soul jaan please don't do this to me again i can't see you like this jaan .... you stole my heart in first sight ... jannat raichand i'm sumedh arora deeply in love with you.. i don't have the guts to tell you when you are awake so i 'm telling you when you are sleep "I Love you jann" (Suddenly i felt she grabbed my wrist i was shocked she opened her eyes slowly oh shit did she hear everything is she going to break our friend ship is she going to hate me i literally started to think every negative come out for my action oh god please help me, she got up and sit properly and she look in to my eyes like she was searching something in my soul.. i was hella afraid )

Jaan: I love you too sumu(she said with light smile)

 I was frozen did i hear her correct, Am i hallucinating i frozen for minute she looked at me and gave me a smile and pull me closer i lost my balance i fell on the top of her she put her hand on my back head and pull closer to her and she kissed me on my lips i was stiffen at first i don't know how to react at first , but soon recovered and started kiss her back our lips were moving in a sync soon i entered my tongue and started to explore her mouth she tasted heavenly oh god best make out session in my life after few minutes we were out of oxygen so we pulled away.. i looked at her eyes and i pecked her lips once again

Sumu: Jaan tell me i'm not hallucinating , you are real right.., i'm real right (i asked in a worried tone she giggled and pinch me.. I winced in pain and started to rub my upper hand)

Jaan: Ab viswaas aaya ?!

Sumu: Haan jaan, i when did you woke up ??

Jaan: i didn't slept in a first place idiot i was just closed my eyes to relax! (Fuck matulab she heard everything)

Sumu: Oh god I... I thought you were sleeping and ... and (she cut me off)

Jaan: Acha huva you thought i were sleeping nahi toh tum tere mann ki baat kabi nahi bol ne wala hai na (I lowered my head)Sumu why did you thought you are not good enough for me.... (I didn't answer her) tell me sumu why did you think like that?? ( okay i can't keep this from her , i can't built the relationship with lies, she want to know the truth about me)

Sumu: Because i'm not who you think i'm jaan!!?? ( I said with frustration)

Jaan: what do you mean by that sumu?! ( she asked with worried tone)