Chapter 25(Sidd's past) Part-2

Continuation of sidd's past

Re-cap

The group reached the mansion, Mr.Malik told the group that sidd locked himself in his room, avu asked about anu to the trio , jaan started tell about sidd's past..

Ab Aage

Flash back

No one's pov

As soon as the music off everyone heard a girl's voice she was screaming for help..everyone went there and saw anu coming out side from the class room, she looked total mess her dresses were tore and her hair were mess there are some scratch marks on upper arms...she was crying as hell aditiya runs towards her..and cover her body with his jacket

Aditiya: Anu what happened to you?? who did this to you??!!( Asked in worried tone)

She was still crying ....aditiya was trying to calm her down ..soon she relaxed

Aditiya: Relax anu ab bol kya huva!!??( Sidd was came out from the same class room he looked little dizzy his shirt button was opened his hair was messy )

Anu: he tried to rape me(She pointed to sidd, she said in b/w her crying..sidd was frozen )

Sidd in mind: I was in our class room when i came her , and head is paining as hell..i tried to remember what happened ...yeah i was with anu i was telling her i'm going to reveal our relationship to my friends ..then i drunk a cool drink and i started feel dizzy ..after that  i didn't remember anything ...i hear my anu's voice from outside ...i went out side and saw my anu looked mess i was about ask her what happened but she suddenly accused me for trying to rape her.......,what she is talking i forced her , what happened to her  why she is behaving like this ..i'm confused as hell now ..she...she loves me right ...

Aditiya: What the fuck is this siddharth ? you tried rape my girl friend...i thought you was my friend,( Adi was cut off by jaan)

Jaan: Sidd explain whats all this ??

Sidd: Nahi jaan maine aisa kuch nahi kiya ...anu tum kya bol rahi ho..(He asked anu with a shaking voice ..she didn't look at him..) Anu please yeh sab tum kya bol raahi ho... ( Aditiya cut him off)

Aditiya: tum uss kya pooch rahi ho !? aaj tak koi apuna aparaadh ko kabhul kiya  hai kya ,aur jannat tum siddharth se kya  pooch rahi ho ... dika nahi your friend tried to rape my girl friend..

Sidd in mind: What did he just say now ...HIS GIRL FRIEND ..i'm..i'm what's happening ..is she cheating on me...matlub humara pyaar sab jootu tha..i don't  know...what i'm feeling now maine humare future k bharee mae jo kuch bhi socha tha sab kuch ek hi pal mae tut gaya..how is it possible mai kahi sapane toh nahi dekara hun...no this is not dream..kaas yeh sapana hotaa..

Sidd: Teri girl friend ..?( Sidd spoke in weak voice)

Aditiya: Haan meri girl friend we are together 2 years (Sidd was taken aback, fear..pain..anger were visible in his face)Aur aup log kya dek rahai ho police ko call karo ...iss jaise insaan ko punishment milana chagiye (they hear voice from the behind)

A police: Uss ki koi jarurat nahi hum aagaye hai!!I'm ACP rajveer sharma ..... kya  huva yahan?!( Aditiya got up  and made anu stand and rushes to officer)

Aditiya: Sir Mr. siddharth mehra ..tried to rape my girl friend..Arrest him sir..

A Police: Kis ladiko Mr. Siddharth mehra ne force kiya toh yeh hai( He pointed to anu..aditiya nodded)Hello miss he tried to rape you?

Anu: Y..es..sir  (she stuttered)

Police officer came to wards sidd , sidd lowered his head ...police officer turned and look at anu and aditiya