SMILE FOR ME (Sal Miller)

Sal stands on the ground level, standing in the corner away from Millie

"Ah, you're that new Flower Child, eh? Why are you here? ...hm? Ah I see... I began feeling odd about myself, and it made me enter a rutt, you know?"

Task 1: "ah... my problem? Well... I'm not too much of a fan of my hair... too long..."
You give them the shears, which allows them to cut their hair
"Oh Flower Kid, thank you! I can't express how much better this makes me feel!"

"Oh Flower Child, may I ask for a second favor? Yes? Thank you so much!"

Task 2: "I really think Nat and Trevor are cool. If you could find me a jacket or Noonflower, that'd be awesome! I'd love you forever!"
Depending on what you give them, they will stand by that person for the rest of the game. You'd get the jacket as a spare from Mirphy, which can be used to put Sal next to Trevor. You can (probably) dig up the Noonflower to put Sal next to Nat. Depending on who you pick, the two will have conversations when time you pass.

"A werewolf? Well that's new..."
"I bet your dad cares! It's just hard to show sometimes!"

Extra dialogue:
"Oh Flower Child, I can't thank you enough! It feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders! Well technically there was but..."
"Hm... Nat is very pretty..."
"I really like Trevor's theories, they're so outlandish, but it's nice to see someone with ambition."
"Ah, the sky is pretty today, isn't it?"
"Habit's messages always scare me at night. It always seems that they play when I'm about to fall asleep"
"I'm tired of fake smiling. My cheeks hurt"

Sal's color pallete was based off of the genderfluid and pan flags since I'm both, and the fact that they go by all pronouns throughout the game and y'know crush on different genders.