Chapter 2

I was trying so hard to breath, But I just couldn't. I kicked him were the sun didn't shine, and he let go. Blood was pouring from my neck. All I could hear was the loud liquidity gasps that I tried to take. I knocked something over to get their attention.

 "Kaylin are you- OH MY GOD." I looked up to see Stiles, trying to make his way to me. He tiptoed over broken glass. I reached out my hand extending my fingers as far as they would go.

 "Stiles." My voice croaked softly. My eyes searched the room for Derek, after he left me to die, he disappeared. I don't want him to come back for Stiles. My eyes flickered back and forth searching for that lunatic.

 "Hold on Kaylin. Just hold on okay?" He whispered, I felt him next to me. "Damn it. Why is the healing process going so freaking slow?!" He picked me up, and brought me back to the Doctor.

 "It was Derek wasn't it?" Scott said, sitting upright.

 "Yeah. I don't know where he is now." Stiles said carefully setting me on the metal table, Scott was once on.

 "God Damn it!" Scott punched the wall. I tried to breathe, letting them know I was still there. The doctor came straight to my aid.

 "I don't understand why the healing process is going to slow." Stiles said confused.

 "Because it was the alpha that did the damage." The doctor said tending to me.

 "I'm sorry Kaylin.." Scott said coming up to me, grabbing my arm.

 "Why are you..." Stiles said, looking at the arm he had A hold of. Then he twisted my arm two separate ways, "MOTHER OF JESUS." Stiles said sitting there in shock, as Scott broke my arm.

 "This should make the healing process speed up.." I could feel the gaping holes in my neck starting to heal, slowly but surely. My arm also started to heal.

 "Thank god." Stiles said placing his hands on his head, running his fingers through his hair. I placed my hands on my neck feeling that the holes were gone.

 "Oh my god, I can breathe." I said sitting up. Stiles hugged me, I was surprised but hugged back. I looked at all of my clothes, they were covered in blood. "I can't go home like this. Aunt Melissa will flip." Scott nodded, and handed me his sweat shirt.

 "Here put this on, I'm sure it will cover all of it." I put it on, and It went past my knees.

 "This just makes me seem shorter than I really am." I said and laughed. I walked out into the lobby, seeing all the damage.

 "It was bad.." Stiles said coming up behind me. As I passed all the damage done, I stepped on a picture. I picked it up to see Derek and some one else. She looked almost exactly like him.

 "This must be his sister." I whispered to myself, staring at her.

 "What Kaylin?" Scott said looking at me like I was crazy.

"Nothing." I said shoving the picture in my pocket, and walking out to the Jeep. I'm going to find out what the hell is up with Derek, and why he's doing this to me. Even if it means risking my own life.

**********************************

We got home and I slowly and quietly opened the front door. I listened for Aunt Melissa, and there was no sign of her, from what I could hear she was sound asleep. We sneaked in and I went to my room to grab some clothes so I can take a shower and wash this blood off me. I walked slowly to the bathroom, shutting the door only to hear a knock on it seconds later.