Prologue

"Arrrgh! Finally! It's the weekend!" The 28-year old Jisoo stretched her arms as she had finally finish up her paperworks in the office.

Kim Jisoo was an ordinary woman who dedicated her life to her family as she was the breadwinner. Ever since she finished her college, she immediately looked for jobs in order to help her parents and siblings to the point that she couldn't even take good care of herself.

"Aish. I couldn't even find myself a boyfriend." Jisoo mumbled as she stared at the lovey-dovey couple in front of her while waiting for the elevator door to open.

Jisoo decided to ignore the couple and just continue to read the novel that she was reading earlier on her phone. It caught Jisoo's attention since the name of the heroine was the same as hers, but as she continue to read it, Jisoo couldn't help but get dismay by the heroine.

"What kind of female lead is this? She's too kind to the point that others are taking advantage of her. And she's so timid and naive." Jisoo noted as she scroll down to the next page. "Oh well, she's smart. I'd give her that."

The elevator door finally arrived and Jisoo went into the lift. Jisoo heaved a sigh of relief when the couple didn't went inside with her. Jisoo shook her head from her dirty thoughts about what the couple would be doing all alone back there.

"Seriously. I really should find a boyf— Ahh!!!"

The elevator suddenly stopped moving and the lights went out. Jisoo's breath hitches when the lift suddenly shook and the last thing Jisoo remember was being hurled around inside the elevator.