Luke Smut

So, I'm kinda new at this whole smut thing. So yea.

👍❤️💏💁😈🙋💏🌚👫❤️🎄🌚😁

"Y/N, HURRY THE FUCK UP, WE DONT HAVE ALL NIGHT" your best friend yelled to you. You were just getting ready for the biggest party of the school year held in one of the most popular person's house. " COMINGGGG." You yelled back down to her. You were wearing a really cute Red dress with the red pumps that you bought with your best friend. You got downstairs and you and your best friend ran out to the door as fast as you could in heels.

* at the party*
Once you were in the party, and you had had a couple of drinks, you felt someone grinding against your butt. You turned around to see the hottest, most bad ass boy in school. " hey I'm Luke" he said as he danced on you. "Come with me upstairs I have to show you something." You politely followed him up the stairs to a random bedroom. You got into the bedroom and he pulled his shirt off and unbuckled his belt and pushed his jeans down around ankles. " so was that the surprise?" You asked looking at the big tent in his boxers. " yep" he said looking at you. "Well this isn't any fair." He came over to you and kissed your lips. The kiss soon got heated and he pulled off your dress. He kissed your neck leaving marks "mine". You smiled when he said this. He then kissed down your neck, down the valley between your boobs, and then he kissed all the way to your clit. You moan when he came in contact with your clit. He then kissed the insides of your thighs and started to lick up your slit. You moaned and he took that as a sign to go deeper into you with his tongue. He flicked his tongue, and you moaned. "R-right there luke". He chuckled and flicked a few more times before you moaned and said " I'm going to c-." But your sentence was cut short when came. He then. Stood up and thrusted into you with no warning. You screamed at the pleasure. And his thrust were long and deep. "Come for me baby." He whispered into your ear. You came instantly after he said that. And he came after you did. "Y/N" "What?" " that's my name since you didn't ask." "Oh." "Here's my number, call me sometime?"

So that was it, what did yall think? Vote for itttt if you enjoyed. 😍❤️❤️