20 | The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

"Baekhyun

"Baekhyun."

Hera turned away from him as her breathing turned uneven because of the certain guy who was standing behind her. She could feel Baekhyun pressed up behind her as he reached around her for the little bottle of shampoo. She didn't dare turn around.

Somehow that would make it real, and this couldn't possibly be real. She bit back a moan as he sank his fingers into her hair, massaging her scalp and running his hands all the way down through her hair, careful not to make contact with the rest of her body.

He smirked behind her back as he resisted the urge to place his hands anywhere else. The next move would have to be hers. "Now, turn around for the rinse," he commanded.

Hera swallowed thickly. She mustered her courage and turned around slowly, keeping her eyes closed as she felt Baekhyun's... she couldn't even verbalize it in her mind... but she definitely felt the one place where his body was touching hers. She didn't see him smiling as he rinsed her hair in the spray. He was amused at her inability to decide what to do with her hands. They were currently balled up into fists at her side.

"All done," he said. Hera wasn't sure what came next... she opened her eyes and stared into his face, willing herself not to let her eyes stray downward. "My turn, don't you think?" he said mischievously.

"Um... yeah," Hera said weakly. He picked up the shampoo bottle and shook it a bit before offering it to her. She took it and tentatively began to shampoo his hair. She got lost in the texture of his hair, taking the rare opportunity to run her fingers through it. He kept his eyes dutifully closed, hands braced on his hips.

She realized somewhere in the haze of lust and steam that her hands had stilled their movements and she abruptly cleared her throat and dropped her hands. "Uh... time to rinse," she said, wondering when her voice began to sound so husky. She wasn't sure what to do next.

Hera helped him rinse and closed her eyes and pressed her lips together as he began lathering her up. He started with her arms and reached underneath to soap up her back. He slowly drew his hands along her sides and grazed the undersides of her breasts.

She gasped as he teased her, avoiding her breasts and applying soap everywhere else. Her collarbone, her stomach, her ribcage. When he returned to the spot just underneath her breasts she bit her lip and shifted slightly so he was forced to cup them.

She held back a moan as he began massaging her breasts under the flimsy pretext of washing. Little did she know that she was testing his self control as well.

It was damned hard - pun completely intended - for Baekhyun to keep his promise to himself and not take her here and now. He demanded shower and he wasn't doing anything else.. for now. But little teasing won't be any harm. He couldn't take it any more and slid his hands back down. He knew her eyes would remain closed but he couldn't resist a smirk as she tensed.