-12-

Xinying POV
The next day, Jungwoo called me out to have lunch. Since the tour was delayed, he can have lunch with me. When me and Jungwoo arrived at the restaurant, I saw Jaehyun with Taeyong. I pulled onto Jungwoo's shirt. "I know, he say he want to make it up to you. Taeyong hyung told me that he had been crying all night and he isn't eating much. He regretted saying all those hurtful words to you." I pursed my lips. He looked at me and brushed my hair. "Come on, it's gonna be fine." I nodded my head.

We walked to their table and I sat in front of Jaehyun. I didn't looked at him but I feel him looking at me. I took my ice latte and took a sip, Jungwoo took the opportunity and pushed me, making me choke. Jaehyun immediately stood up and went to me. "Are you okay? Do you need water?" I looked up him and our eyes met. "Uh I'll get you water" And he walked away.

Jungwoo looked at me. "Well, at least you guy finally saw each other." Taeyong nodded. Jaehyun came back with a cup of water in his hands. "Here you go." He sat back down and I drink that cup of water slowly. "Um me and Taeyong wanted to have some ice cream. See you guys soon!" Jungwoo said and he left me and Jaehyun. "Sorry about before. I didn't mean to hurt you. I hope you can forgive me." I looked back at him. "Well, it wasn't your fault it was mine. I'm sorry." Jaehyun placed his hands on mine. "So, we are okay now?" I nodded. "Yeah I guess so" Jaehyun smiled. "Come on! Ice cream?" I smiled. "Sure!"

On our way, Jaehyun asked me a question. "Well, that ticket meant a lot to me! My friend purposely bought me that ticket so I can see them perform on my birthday. Also, it was my chance to see who Jay is." Jaehyun nodded. Xinying really wanted to see who Jay is. "Well, our tour will probably start next week. Maybe you guys might still have a chance to see each other." "I hope so too." And we spend the rest of the day together, taking pictures.

At night, I texted Jay.

You have sent a message to @ncity.ot21

@xinying_itzofficial
Guess what happen to me and Jaehyun
We are best friends again!!

@ncity.ot21
Whoop Whoop!

@xinying_itzofficial
Whoop Whoop!

@ncity.ot21
Fire truck!
Congrats bestie!!

@xinying_itzofficial
Rn my phone's gallery is full of his selcas
Argh!!
My phone's storage is almost full
Thanks to him

@ncity.ot21
Really?
I wanna see

@xinying_itzofficial
GAHH!!
SOMEBODY DELETED THEM ALL

@ncity.ot21
wHat?!

@xinying_itzofficial
Good thing is that I have storage now but
Bad thing all my Jaehyun pics

@ncity.ot21
Dw
I think next time when he sees you
He will add more

@xinying_itzofficial
Hopefully